Fun Challenge.

Chikeru

At the moment I have made an Sith Juggernaut and my challenge is.

Don't kill avoidable mobs.

Only Class quest and companion conversations.

Don't learn spells from trainer except for piloting.

No GTM.

Do not use XP buffs.

I am having a great time.

I call it "The Ira Lumin Challenge"

Edited by Chikeru

• 2 months later...

I did something similar. Minus the trainer, and i wouldn't call it fun, neither challenge.

My extra was, that i used the free XP bonuses+legacy main quest bonus, and gifted my companion to 50 influence. With these the main quest still outleveled me, but the lvl50 companion could heal me for the goddamn ever. So i stood fighting long, and boring fights. Standing still and pressing the buttons.

Since you don't allow xp boost i would assume, that you get even more outleveled unless you use legacy, guild, or gear XP boost i would assume, that the main quest gona outlevel you badly. With that in mind you gona face IMPOSSIBLE odds at some point.

I did something similar. Minus the trainer, and i wouldn't call it fun, neither challenge.

My extra was, that i used the free XP bonuses+legacy main quest bonus, and gifted my companion to 50 influence. With these the main quest still outleveled me, but the lvl50 companion could heal me for the gosh darn ever. So i stood fighting long, and boring fights. Standing still and pressing the buttons.

Since you don't allow xp boost i would assume, that you get even more outleveled unless you use legacy, guild, or gear XP boost i would assume, that the main quest gona outlevel you badly. With that in mind you gona face IMPOSSIBLE odds at some point.

More to the point, it's entirely possible that without XP boosts, the character would end up blocked at Quesh, which is the only planet where you *must* take the <Story Arc> mission. If you don't, you can't leave the orbital station to go to the planet's surface to actually pursue your class mission, and if you reach Quesh below level 31 (?might be 32?), the NPC that gives the mission (the medic) won't give you the mission.

EDIT: I feel that I should also mention that this is not theoretical. I was actually *on* Quesh one time when someone arrived in the station at level 30, and called in general chat for assistance getting to the planet. I told him what to do, and eventually bounced up to the station so I could jump up and down next to the NPC to show which one I meant. He *still* couldn't get the mission, so I told him that he'd have to go away and level up a bit before coming back.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

More to the point, it's entirely possible that without XP boosts, the character would end up blocked at Quesh, which is the only planet where you *must* take the <Story Arc> mission. If you don't, you can't leave the orbital station to go to the planet's surface to actually pursue your class mission, and if you reach Quesh below level 31 (?might be 32?), the NPC that gives the mission (the medic) won't give you the mission.

EDIT: I feel that I should also mention that this is not theoretical. I was actually *on* Quesh one time when someone arrived in the station at level 30, and called in general chat for assistance getting to the planet. I told him what to do, and eventually bounced up to the station so I could jump up and down next to the NPC to show which one I meant. He *still* couldn't get the mission, so I told him that he'd have to go away and level up a bit before coming back.

Didn't knew, that there is a minimum level requirement to get the Quesh main quest. Knew, that you must take on in order to go planetside, but for the challenge i would assume, that we make an exception on taking the quest as technically it's forced upon us.

Didn't knew, that there is a minimum level requirement to get the Quesh main quest. Knew, that you must take on in order to go planetside, but for the challenge i would assume, that we make an exception on taking the quest as technically it's forced upon us.

That's a reasonable exception, and the exception would then require that you don't do anything else with the mission (except perhaps to "untrack" it to remove the clutter from the on-screen mission tracker).

That's a reasonable exception, and the exception would then require that you don't do anything else with the mission (except perhaps to "untrack" it to remove the clutter from the on-screen mission tracker).

once you accept the mission and get the dose of anti toxin, you can head to quesh, then delete the mission, you don't have to do it at all, thankfully

once you accept the mission and get the dose of anti toxin, you can head to quesh, then delete the mission, you don't have to do it at all, thankfully

Depends on your class. Some classes go back to Quesh for a second bite at the cherry(1), and you have to have the mission open or completed for both visits, so if you junk it during / after the first visit, you have to take it again.

(1) For sure Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent, and perhaps others, but I don't remember off the top of my head.