Infidelity in SW...ok

DarthRamette

Two days ago I married Malavai Quinn as a Female SW, even after " the incident" I was cool. I then got Lt. Pierces affection up to 10K as well for crafting purposes and he was telling about his assault on the Bastion. I get a flirt prompt and then goes to black screen. So apparently you can be married and cheat on your spouse. While I was still miffed at Quinn I had less then no intention of sleeping with Pierce. I found it funny myself.

BTW Q: George mentioned something in the Patch notes along the lines "You will not have access to marriage content if you break up the marriage." O.O??? Is there marriage content? How do I break up a marriage and How the hell do I know If I broke it? (since there are no more conversations after 10k)

BTW Q: George mentioned something in the Patch notes along the lines "You will not have access to marriage content if you break up the marriage." O.O??? Is there marriage content? How do I break up a marriage and How the hell do I know If I broke it? (since there are no more conversations after 10k)

When I was talking to Quinn during "the incident" I had an option to tell him it was over between us but I didn't use it.

Yeah I took that option because.. well because it was offered, besides I was still fuming about the "incident". I didn't officially break it off with Quinn either; I hope the game doesn't interpret it that way just because I had a romp with Pierce, doh. :D Not that anyone ever said a thing about it afterward, so I figured it just happened in a vacuum, so to speak. Confined from the main plot.

Two days ago I married Malavai Quinn as a Female SW, even after " the incident" I was cool. I then got Lt. Pierces affection up to 10K as well for crafting purposes and he was telling about his assault on the Bastion. I get a flirt prompt and then goes to black screen. So apparently you can be married and cheat on your spouse. While I was still miffed at Quinn I had less then no intention of sleeping with Pierce. I found it funny myself.

Geez... female SWs can have both dudes, even LS... but male SWs can't have Jaesa LS. Ahh, the irony. Basically, BW is calling female SWs sl**s, apparently. But then, From Lady Grathan on down, my male SW has been pretty much a male sl**. Up til Vette and my Warrior got together. Then I've run him completely faithful. lol

Geez... female SWs can have both dudes, even LS... but male SWs can't have Jaesa LS. Ahh, the irony. Basically, BW is calling female SWs sl**s, apparently. But then, From Lady Grathan on down, my male SW has been pretty much a male sl**. Up til Vette and my Warrior got together. Then I've run him completely faithful. lol

The only thing that could be construed as ****ty about it is that it happens very late in the game when you are presumably already in a committed relationship with Quinn. But that's pretty much just a chronology issue - neither the pc nor Pierce ever mention Quinn or acknowledge what you've done ever again. It's just like this self-contained event.

But aw, you lub Vette <3

Edited by grania

The only thing that could be construed as ****ty about it is that it happens very late in the game when you are presumably already in a committed relationship with Quinn. But that's pretty much just a chronology issue - neither the pc nor Pierce ever mention Quinn or acknowledge what you've done ever again. It's just like this self-contained event.

But aw, you lub Vette <3

She's cute, and she loves it when I make fun of other Sith Lords. :D

Not to mention she can REALLY dish out the DPS during fights. :)

A male SW can sleep with Jaesa as well as Vette. Oh, and Vette's best friend, and Vette's sister, and...

I don't think the male SW lacks opportunities to be promiscuous. :D

A male SW can sleep with Jaesa as well as Vette. Oh, and Vette's best friend, and Vette's sister, and...

LS Warrior actually can't sleep with Jaesa. Not unless you're DS when you confront Karr and her, then switch to LS. Unfortunately, you'll be spending a ton of credits on gifts for her to make her love you. lol

as a fem agent ( storyline spoilers)

i had to marry a voss to gain acess to voss relics. i brought vector, my husband with me. he watched the whole thing. he values cultural respect, so me sticking to the script and all was good for him. i didnt lose any affection when i accepted the wedding night option O.O ( woulda gained a normal affection + if i declined, but i was in such shock i didnt lose any, i forgot to escape out XD)

So what, I could have slept with Vette's sister, and friend ans still married her? Damn it. I passed up her sister for nothing then.

I still slept with Jaesa though but Vette told me she would be cool with it when we got married. "I'm in it for the long run" as she put it. The game better not take it as I broke the marrage as when Jaesa told me to leave Vette or we're over I told her to screw off and that I'd never leave my spunky "love handel" headed wife.

Edited by Strykerja

LS Warrior actually can't sleep with Jaesa. Not unless you're DS when you confront Karr and her, then switch to LS. Unfortunately, you'll be spending a ton of credits on gifts for her to make her love you. lol

Well she can agree to have a LS SW's kids in the future if the SW is not in a romance with Vette when hitting Jaesa's final conversation. Unless Star Wars has in vitro, that is basically an agreement to sleep together at some point in the future.

Actually, I'm pretty sure sleeping with Vette's sister automatically ends any chance of a relationship with Vette. That's what I've read anyways.

I've never heard that. Although sleeping with Vette's sister came accross as a little too evil for my LS SW to do, so I don't know from personal experience.

Actually, I'm pretty sure sleeping with Vette's sister automatically ends any chance of a relationship with Vette. That's what I've read anyways.

I'm pretty sure my SW broke things off with Vette after that point (decided to stick with Jaesa, after, ahem, exploring options). I don't recall Vette complaining about my SW sleeping with her sister, either.

Last night, my SI hooks up with Andronikus, and shortly after, is flirting with a bodyguard on Alderaan, telling Andronikus that she'll throw him away when he's not new and shiny anymore (meaning the body guard). I laughed out loud.

Last night, my SI hooks up with Andronikus, and shortly after, is flirting with a bodyguard on Alderaan, telling Andronikus that she'll throw him away when he's not new and shiny anymore (meaning the body guard). I laughed out loud.

Poor Andy. But knowing his sense of humor, he probably laughed about it. lol He strikes me as the male version of Kaliyo as far as personality goes.

Have you heard her on the Promenade on Nar Shaddaa. She calls out to some guy to lick her boots for 20 creds. She then says "He'll do it, too. Spot me 20 creds?" lol

yah, she crazy like that. i still find it amusing vector is the most non-jelous husband ever

Indeed. Probably the Hive mind mentality from being a Joiner. No jealousy in Killik society, most likely.

or he just understands sometimes i gotta do certain things in the line of duity,

why we opted to have a non official wedding, tho that can be just to make sure i leave my name in as few databases and records as possible

seeing as it's very clear he has retained/regained pretty much all human aspects of himself via his storyline. in one of the earlier romace arc scenes, he pretty much said killiks don't understand love/romance ( was one of the more obscure chat paths if i remember)

on a side note; it's kinda funny how the hive has pretty much turned him into a jedi; he perceives "the song of the universe" and is content and at peace with whatever lot he is given in life. or that membrosia really gets you high....

or he just understands sometimes i gotta do certain things in the line of duity,

why we opted to have a non official wedding, tho that can be just to make sure i leave my name in as few databases and records as possible

seeing as it's very clear he has retained/regained pretty much all human aspects of himself via his storyline. in one of the earlier romace arc scenes, he pretty much said killiks don't understand love/romance ( was one of the more obscure chat paths if i remember)

on a side note; it's kinda funny how the hive has pretty much turned him into a jedi; he perceives "the song of the universe" and is content and at peace with whatever lot he is given in life. or that membrosia really gets you high....

Yeah, I hear that membrosia can set you down and get you up all at once. Man, that's some GOOD ****! :D

Yeah, I hear that membrosia can set you down and get you up all at once. Man, that's some GOOD ****! :D

lol aperantly black membrosia actually is quite the addictive narcotic >.>

explains why the joiner party you went to was one jiant fade-to-black scene... must have been CRAZY

lol aperantly black membrosia actually is quite the addictive narcotic >.>

explains why the joiner party you went to was one jiant fade-to-black scene... must have been CRAZY

Yeah, I woke up next to a naked Killik... I left in a hurry before she woke up, though. :o