Are Imperials brainwashed, mindless drones ?

Rogoo

I find it that my agent character seems to have no dignity at all. Sith zap him with lighting all the time and he still serves them ?

Darth Malgus "killed" my character and what... ? I'm still a loyal empire servant ?

Why do I feel like a brainwashed puppet when playing an empire agent ?

"Kneel down before me!"

"Obey me!"

"You are nothing you worthless fool!"

Seriously ? Who in their right mind would stand such horrible treatment and still call himself a "patriot" ?

This is some strange, strange storyline right there.

No wonder my main is a Jedi. ;)

Good guys > mindless drones.

Flame away. :D

I find it that my agent character seems to have no dignity at all. Sith zap him with lighting all the time and he still serves them ?

Darth Malgus "killed" my character and what... ? I'm still a loyal empire servant ?

Why do I feel like a brainwashed puppet when playing an empire agent ?

"Kneel down before me!"

"Obey me!"

"You are nothing you worthless fool!"

Seriously ? Who in their right mind would stand such horrible treatment and still call himself a "patriot" ?

This is some strange, strange storyline right there.

No wonder my main is a Jedi. ;)

Good guys > mindless drones.

Flame away. :D

How much of the IA storyline have you played? My guess would be partway through Dromund Kaas? Keep going, man. It gets better.

I agree, it really killed my mood getting owned by the sith dude.

I didn't mind getting blasted with lightning, but I would of prefered if my agent took it like a man and kept standing in defiance.

Yeah, it was pretty cheap how it kills ya and you have to rep up at the med station. I was like ***???

If you're really an ImpAnt, then yes, as far as the Empire is concerned, you're a drone, a disposable tool. Get used to it, or defect ! LOL

But seriously, everyone in the Empire is disposable form the Empire's point of view. But then, every Trooper is disposable from the Republic Senate's PoV...

If you're really an ImpAnt, then yes, as far as the Empire is concerned, you're a drone, a disposable tool. Get used to it, or defect ! LOL

But seriously, everyone in the Empire is disposable form the Empire's point of view. But then, every Trooper is disposable from the Republic Senate's PoV...

Some politicians < Crazy evil people who can shoot lightning out of their hands and choke you by waving a hand :|

It's called duty. They don't have to be brainwashed technically, just believe that the Empire is the better choice for the galaxy than the Republic. They put up with psycho sith because they feel that if they take of the galaxy it will be better. It's completely just a point of view thing. As for the IAs. It's their duty to take the **** they do. But I mean, they are the not-so-secret police. It's and easy thing to flaunt over every non-sith. You just have to think of people raised in a society where you do NOT defy the upper class. Oh wait, that's happened on our planet and in our time as well.

They are a totalitarian oligarchy/dictatorship/aristocracy (depends on how you define it) that focuses on power and strength, engages in racism, genocide and constant infighting regularly and offers not even the basic needs to many of their citizens, and are unable to keep control of planets they just conquered (Balmorra). If they didn't brainwash their people, or at least frighten them into submission, there'd be an open revolution at this point.