What would you do for love?

Wolfninjajedi

Alright this idea came to me just a little while ago, so I figured I would give it a shot. Its about my SW and Vette, though it will be majorly focused on that the other crew members will have tid bits of screen time here and there. So without further ado lets go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A love gone missing.

It was rather peaceful aboard the fury starship docked on Nar Shadda, which was odd considering that the captain was a sith warrior. Of course this sith warrior was wearing a mask so to speak, his human face playing a role masking his true intentions from other sith lords even the dark council and more importantly the emperor himself. As Zavren laid in his bed, a blue arm came and drapped across his chest before feeling a warm body next to his it was her and as she came into his line of sight staring at him he smiled.

"Have a nice sleep Vette?"Zavren asked as he wrapped his arms around the blue twi'lek who gave a small giggle. "I sure did, especially with you by my side"Vette replied before leaning down and giving a kiss with which the sith lord returned while holding her tight. She was the only one who made him happy, ever since he had met her on korriban he slowly felt himself become at peace and felt happy. He truly became his happiest when he proposed to her and then becoming married, this made Zavren realize that giving yourself to the darkside was like being trapped in a cage with blind rage and hurting those you care about.

Getting out of the bed, the two got dressed and parted ways for the time being to focus on different objectives with Vette heading out having a lead on resources which would gain the crew a considerable amount of money when sold at the market. It was about an hour or so before Zavren got a holo call message, removing himself from his training with Jaesa he went to the holo terminal with the rest of the crew members following. Activating the transmission, it showed Vette though she was in some big trouble with the sounds of blaster fire from both her own and whatever was attacking her.

"Bad news, lead was a fake I need help now! Wait, hey get off! Sto-"the transmission was cut off as Zavren tried to re-establish contact with her. "Vette? Vette are you there?!"Zavren asked as he was met with no response, he felt his heart sink and he stayed silent for a moment before he turned and headed towards the airlock. "My lord I know this might sound bad, but we do have other more important matters to att-Quinn was cut off as he grabbed his throat and was lifted into the air as Zavren turned around facing him. "Do not preach to me what is and is not important Quinn, I am going to go get her that is final"Zavren responded before he dropped the imperial officer who gasped for breath and on his knees.

Exiting the airlock and taking the elevator out of the hanger bay, Zavren looked at his datapad finding the coordinates of where Vette's last location was. Getting into a taxi, Zavren arrived at the cantina in the red light district heading into the more private rooms he entered one and by the looks of it he was in the right area seeing as there was blaster scoring on the walls, tables and chairs. Though Vette was nowhere to be seen, instead the sith lord was met with as group of pirates and as the 3 gathered around him he looked at each"there was a twi'lek here earlier...where is she?"Zavren asked who was met with a few laughs from the pirates which was frustrating him.

"Hey now...we don't know anything about no twi'lek here"one of them a Devaronian replied while the other two a cyborg with robot eyes and a mechanical hand, and a trandoshan stood next to him. "Your testing my patience...I won't ask again, where is she!"Zavren asked a little more force ably, drawing his lightsaber and activating it as the blue saber came to life. "Were not telling you anything, get him boys!"the devaronian responded as the three drew their blasters, though within seconds the cyborg was lifted up and thrown into a table, while the trandoshan's blaster was sliced in half before he was slashed across the chest falling down dead.

The devaronian at this point was frightened on how powerful this sith was, and as Zavren stepped forward he stepped back before Zavren pulled him towards his blade and forced him on his knees. "Ok ok i'll tell you, she was taken to Nal'hutta to serve as a dancer to one of the hutt crime bosses, thats all I know I swear now will you let me go?"he asked as he looked up to Zavren who had a cold look on his face. Zavren gripped tightly on his saber, and without a word struck down the defenseless being before clipping his saber back to his belt and turning on his holo communicator. "Quinn prep the ship for takeoff, were heading for Nal'hutta..."Zavren said before turning off his holo to avoid any protest from the imperial officer.

Heading back to the ship, it left Nar Shadda's orbit and went into hyperspace heading towards the hutt homeworld. Zavren sat in the captain's chair, silent and not saying a word though no one dared say anything even without being force sensitive Quinn and Pierce knew something was up. Though Jaesa on the other hand sensed a darkness growing with her master, as if it was pushing away the light within him slowly. The sith lord gripped the hands on the seat"don't worry Vette I am coming, nothing will stop me.."Zavren thought determined to save the one he loved at any cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright theres Chapter 1 folks, hope ya like it. I know the beginning seems rather lackluster, but it'll get better I promise. Anyway open to reviews, hope everyone likes it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Chapter 2: Slipping through fingers

As the Fury ship arrived in Nal'hutta orbit and docked with the station, Zavren looked at each of his crew members. "Alright were here, lets find her Quinn I want you to scan all comm channels to find out any whereabouts on Vette her location, who has her anything"Zavren commanded. "As you wish my lord, it will be done"Quinn replied as he headed towards the communications station and began to scan all channels, Zavren then turned to Jaesa"your coming with me Jaesa, we will try and get information on foot...Broomark, Pierce your backup when we find her I will contact you with the coordinates and you can meet me there"Zavren explained. "As you wish master"Jasea replied while just getting silent nods from the other two, heading out the airlock with his apprentice in tow they went through the station and took the shuttle down to the planet.

Getting to the central hub of Nal'hutta, trading was going on of all sorts some bickering was going on and even threats. Zavren paid no mind to any of that, as he soon started asking questions about any recent slaves coming to Nal'hutta it was about an hour in passing and Zavren's patience was wearing thin. Jaesa sensed that her master was slipping further and further away"master...I know this is a difficult time but..."Jaesa stopped as the sith lord turned around, his blue eyes changing to a yellowish color before going back to their normal color. "Tell me Jaesa....would you do anything for your parents?"Zavren asked, though before he could get an answer his holo communicator went off with Quinn appearing on screen.

"My lord I have come across some recent conversations about a hutt name Jarko getting a new group of slaves, his palace is in the northeast of the planet shall I get Brrommark and Pierce to meet you there?"Quinn asked. "Yes Quinn do so immediately, I will meet them there and go over the plan of attack"Zavren replied before he turned off his holo communicator, going to a taxi and taking off with Jaesa right behind him. Arriving at the palace, they met up with the others right infront of the gate which was guarded heavily with gammoran guards and other defenses. "LT. Pierce, you and Broommark go around back when the guards go running me and Jaesa will go in and look for Vette when your in the clear make your way to the throne room"Zavren explained.

"Right away my lord, Broommark ready to go cause some trouble?"Pierce asked getting only a growl in reply before the two took off. It wasn't long before several explosions were heard, and half the guards at the front started running towards the back this gave the signal as Zavren and Jaesa both jumped in and cut down the remaining guards and destroying the turret defenses. Quickly getting through the front door, they were soon caught in blaster fire from the guards inside it seemed that the guards were prepared for their arrival. Using the force Zavren ripped out a wall lamp and threw it towards a few guards crushing them, before he leaped and struck down another while deflecting another's blaster fire back at them.

Zavren and Jaesa quickly reached the throne room, though upon entering they were soon surrounding by dozens of guards all aiming their blaster rifles at them. Laughter was heard as Jarko the hutt soon showed himself"foolish sith, you think I would be left undefended? Thanks to Gromo, I got notice of your arrival"Jarko said and coming up behind the hutt, the cyborg that Zavren had just thrown back on Nar Shadda showed himself"well...nice to meet you again"Gromo said as he smirked at the sith. "Where is Vette?! I know you have her, now where is she!"Zavren demanded, getting another laugh from the hutt as he pointed to a doorway.

A gammorran guard soon came out with a chain, pulling on it and at the end of the chain there was Vette though not in her regular attire she was now dressed in a slave bikini. "Zavren help!"Vette cried as she strugged against the gammoran who was pulling her, though she was soon hit on the head causing Zavren to tightly grip his saber. Jaesa sensed a great power within her master, and it was soon unleashed as the sith lord then used the force to blow away the guards surrounding him knocking them back on their feet and crashing into walls. "Well...looks like we got a fighter here Jarko..."Gromo said as he took out a blaster pistol"it would seem so...deal with this scum, I and my new slave will be heading to Quesh"Jarko replied as he started slithering towards the door, to his personal hanger with Vette being pulled by her chain by a guard.

"Don't let him take me!"Vette shouted as she was pulled along soon disappearing from sight. A few of the guards soon got to their feet, though this time they wasted no time in firing at Zavren and Jaesa though it wasn't enough as the two of them both killed the guards and all that was left was Gromo"Jaesa deal with him, im going after Vette.."Zavren said as he started running heading towards the door following the path to the hanger bay. The cyborg just smiled, dropping his blaster he took out a virboblade"well then...lets get started shall we?"Gromo asked as Jaesa stood ready with her double bladed lightsaber, Gromo then attacked and they were soon in a duel though Jaesa realized it wouldn't be so quick with his eyes he was able to maneuver just well enough to dodge her lightsaber.

Meanwhile Zavren reached the hanger, the door just now closing and as the ship took off his anger was building inside of him. "NO! I am not letting them escape!"Zavren thought as he summoned the power of the force, and grabbed a hold on the ship as it tried to use its engines to leave. Though just coming from battle, Zavren had used a lot of his energy and he felt him slipping he put every ounce of strength he had left but then the engines of the ship surprised him as they overloaded and blasted free of his grip as he stood there watching the ship fly off. He stood there in disbelief, he had lost her again he fell to his knees and then gave a loud shout of hanger before starting to pound the ground.

"NO! NO! NO!"Zavren shouted, as he felt his anger swell up inside of him and as Jaesa came into the hanger along with Broommark and Pierce they looked shocked and almost frightened. "Master are you ok?"Jaesa asked as she stepped closer to him, though she soon stepped back as he rose to his feet and turned his eyes now yellow and hatred consuming his body"get back to the ship....were going to Quesh.....now!"Zavren commanded almost shouting at them. They quickly left, leaving the sith lord alone he looked back up into the sky and took a deep breath before he too left and made his way back to the ship his next destination Quesh.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Chapter 3: Reunited

Arriving at Quesh and docking with the station in orbit, Zavren put each of his crew members to work in finding the location of Jarko's ship and whereabouts. There was no breaks, all resources went to finding the hutt and they even ignored a call from imperial command but Zavren was a sith lord, the emperor's wrath and he did what he wanted. His crew was rather on edge and frightened, they dared not even whisper a word and as Zavren sat in the captain's chair all he could think about was her. She was his only light in the vast darkness within his body, without her he would turn dark and cold his heart broken pain being the one thing the drives him.

As he sat there, he could feel her warmth, her touch, her lips to his and for a moment it brought happiness to him. It was soon interrupted as Quinn approached the sith, and as Zavren turned to face him he stood firm and un phased it seemed Quinn was a little more forward then the others. "My lord, we have tracked the ship in the personal hanger of Gromong the hutt it seems as if they have gathered to do a business deal with slave trading"Quinn explained as he watched Zavren get up and walk towards the air lock. "Give me the coordinates, i'll be going alone"Zavren replied as he only got a silent nod from the imperial captain before leaving and stepping onto the station.

Taking a shuttle down to the planet, he viewed his datapad getting the location before setting off and heading for the hutt palace. Arriving he noticed several guards around the entrance, they were of no concern and would not hold him back and as he approached he drew his lightsaber. Before most of the guards could react, Zavren quickly dispatched 3 of them before dodging blaster fire from others and quickly using the force to throw back several others. At the door a now frightened guard dropped his weapon, Zavren using the force picked up him and crushed his body before throwing him to the side and entering the palace. It was rather empty, though majority of the guards would probably be protecting the two hutts and as he entered the throne room the guards stood ready but Gromong stopped them.

"Now, what do we have here? Jarko do you know this man?"Gromong asked as he looked to Jarko who just laughed and pulled tighter on Vette's leash earning a growl of annoyance. "Why yes I do...it seems he owns this girl I have, she is very pretty"Jarko replied as he reached out to pet the blue twi'lek who avoided his hand, this caused a laugh from both the hutts and only made Zavren furious and as several guards came closer to restrain the sith he quickly cut each one down and even decapitated one. "Release her now and I might let you live.."Zavren said as he walked up closer gripping his saber, looking at the two hutts Gromong was frightened however Jarko just laughed"foolish sith...you may have beaten the guards but I have a surprise for you..."Jarko replied before a door in the back opened up. A man walked through, tall and lean much like Zavren and carrying a lightsaber it seems that he was a sith himself and as he approached Zavren he smirked"so...your here for the girl are you? Well my apologies but she is needed for a trade that will give the empire a new alliance"he explained before drawing his own saber.

"I am the emperor's wrath, stand down now...you disobey me your disobeying the emperor himself!"Zavren replied which in responding the other sith laughed hard and shook his head. "Fool...I very much doubt that the emperor's wrath would care little for a pathetic twi'lek girl"the other replied before he approached Vette and smacked her around, this caused Zavren to go insane as he jumped at the other sith who blocked his blow before being kicked back and starting to duel the other. "Come on get him!"Vette cheered as she watched hoping her lover would win, though she gave a yelp as she was pulled back hard on her chain by Jarko and looked up at him before spitting at the hutt before being slapped. At this point Zavren's rage was boiling over, and as the duel continued it wasn't long before the other sith was on the defensive and soon Zavren severely wounded him cutting the sith at his shoulder and leg making him drop his saber and drop him to his knees.

Zavren looked to the other sith, and before he could say anything Zavren stabbed him in the chest before kicking him off his blade"worthless..."Zavren said before he turned to the two hutts now both of them frightened. "Now...release her!"Zavren demanded as he approached the two, not wanting to die Jarko released Vette's chain and she ran over to her lover right into his arms sharing a passionate deep kiss. He could feel her again, touch her, kiss her and at this point slowly the darkness was leaving his body and as he opened his eyes again to look upon Vette they were blue. "I have missed you so much Vette, you have no idea what kind of hell I have been through with myself to find you.."Zavren explained as he gave his love another kiss"its ok Zavren, were together again..."Vette replied before they embraced one another.

Getting back to the matter at hand, Zavren broke away from Vette and approached the two hutts"if you ever go after Vette again, I will hunt you both down and painfully kill the two of you do I make myself clear?"Zavren asked. The two hutts nodding fearing their lives"yes yes we do, we won't harm her again now please leave..."Jarko replied, and with that Zavren and Vette both left the hutt palace and back to the ship. Upon arriving everyone seemed to be more at ease, they didn't seem scared of the sith anymore and Jaesa noticed that her master was back to the way he was before which made her smile. Getting into bed, Zavren pulled Vette close to him holding her tightly not wanting to lose her again which caused her to giggle some.

"What? Afraid i'll leave you?"Vette asked as she looked into his eyes and smiled, getting a small smile in return. "I want you to know something Vette, your more then just my wife...you are the only light that pushes away the darkness within me...without you I am cold and alone, I just thought you should know"Zavren explained before kissing the blue twi'lek gently. "I guess that makes me a very special person..."Vette said resting on the sith lord's chest before slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep"very special... pleasant dreams my twi'lek.."Zavren said in a whisper before holding her tight and soon sleep overcoming him as the two slept together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we have it the happy ending! Hope ya enjoyed, yes I know only 3 chapters but its what I was aiming for.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Great story! I have been hunting the forums for a story such as this, thank you very much. I loved the "What? Afraid I'll leave you?" at the end - one of Vette's lines if you try to start a conversation but she doesn't want to talk.

Again, thank you very much!:D