Origin Game Code?

ivatetoomuch

My email says I will get my Game Code on the release date (email), when I am selected for Early Game Access, will Origin know about it and email the code to me? Or will I still have to wait till the 20th to get the email with the registration code.

I know the pre-order redeeming code is different.

From the last tweet I saw about it Origin will start emailing retail codes on the 16th December to customers. However to confirm, entering or not entering this will code will not effect your early game access however you will not be able to access any perks associated with your order until you redeem that code.

Regards,

Gendak.

My email says I will get my Game Code on the release date (email), when I am selected for Early Game Access, will Origin know about it and email the code to me? Or will I still have to wait till the 20th to get the email with the registration code.

I know the pre-order redeeming code is different.

I believe that you will get your Origin code nearer the release date. read somewhere they start sending them around the 16th but no idea where i saw it - have read a lot of posts recently lol

I want to know the answer to this too. My friend got into EA and hasn't gotten his code to get his items or carry over his characters into the 20th. As I won't be getting in until tomorrow or later, I'm worried I'll have even less time to sort out whatever the problem is. Can this be resolved without my shouting at some innocent customer support person?

From the last tweet I saw about it Origin will start emailing retail codes on the 16th December to customers. However to confirm, entering or not entering this will code will not effect your early game access however you will not be able to access any perks associated with your order until you redeem that code.

Regards,

Gendak.

Thank you, wasn't sure if I would be able to play or not. The extra perks for early game access is no big deal to me.

I've been looking forward to this game for years. I haven't let myself get too excited since recently. All the people complaining on here is ridiculous. I hope they get their access soon so they can live in an alternate life, since their RL obviously sucks.

@DistantEngland From what I can gather neither yourself or your friend should have any problems, most people (with the exclusion of some Europeans) do not have their retail code yet.

If you are talking about a boxed order and not digital then most European shops (e.g. Game UK) will be shipping in the next couple of days so you should also have received your retail code around the 16th/17th the same as Origin users.

The Bioware team have been dealing with issue around certain US vendors and shipping, for example they just released news that Amazon US will also be shipping in the next few days and a press release giving delivery expectations based on delivery method. There are still some issues I believe but they are being worked on. Not in the US so not been paying too much attention I am afraid.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gendak.

However to confirm, entering or not entering this will code will not effect your early game access however you will not be able to access any perks associated with your order until you redeem that code.

I have been able to collect my pre-order color crystal on all characters, all the way through the 2 weekend betas I've been in and now also when having early access, so I don't think your right when saying perks won't open up until you redeem your game code.

I have been able to collect my pre-order color crystal on all characters, all the way through the 2 weekend betas I've been in and now also when having early access, so I don't think your right when saying perks won't open up until you redeem your game code.

You only get the crystal none of the other ones. The crystal was for everyone no matter what version you brought when you got early access.

The other items will depend on the code from the version you brought and enter closer to launch.