What's your secret pleasures in SWTOR? Spoilers inside.

StarkHelsing

Don't be shy now. What's your secret pleasure in this game? There has to be something you do over and over again because it makes you smile - sadistic grins also count - when you do it.

Mine? Bah, I feel terrible for saying it. But personally I enjoy slapping my companions with punish - the pureblood social ability - when they do something I dislike. Have some more;

- Repeatedly doing the cutscene of Quinn's betrayal and his comeuppance.

- Repeatedly repeating the cutscene of Sith Inquisitor vs Thanaton

- Watching my JK make a kebab out of the emperor.

- Depending on which toon I'm on and their personality type, shocking Vette. I know I'm terrible. But my warrior can't stand her talking, her responses make him smile.

- Ashara's face when my Inquisitor just goes, 'lel shrug' when her ancestor tries to kill her.

- Being a general butt.

- 'Tell it to someone who gives a damn.'

- 'You just need to learn how to deal.'

- Summoning Scourge again and again just to hear the line 'Back again.' My precious.

Yes, i'm horrible. What's your guilty delight? Your filthy amusement. Your star wars cake.

Edited by StarkHelsing

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In PvP:

Often times (I am a scoundrel healer)

Some lonely melee player decides to target me. Sometimes they really piss me off as they ususally are terrible at dps and don't even tickle me, yet they ALWAYS stun or interrupt me.

It's a great pleasure to:

I

1.chain cc them with 8 second flashbang+ 4 second nutcracker stun

2.kite them so hard that they hardly do anything but running after you, ofc you lead them into your own group and stun them there, where your allies will quickly end his life

3.stealth out and deliver the final blow with your backblast to them, then laugh and dance with them so they will keep chasing you , so you can repeat two as they'll only go for you then.

II

-wait stealthed at enemy spawn in queshball and cc people in acid

III

-interrupt force lightning of sorcs and watch them wait until it's ready again

IV

-(on my sage now) pull players that wear pvegear repeatedly into huttbal acid/fire or make them fall to their death in voidstar if they don't answer to your whisper with ''I'm working on it'' but with ''I'll play with whatever gear I like to play with

Edited by aristrokratie

- Making the most ridiculous looking characters (with matching theme) with guildies, and only que together for lowbi pvp. When the joke gets old delete them and recreate new team of hilarity.

- Start spontaneously roleplaying with randoms. Plus points if they join the roleplay.

- Have a deep life altering discussions about the meaning on life, or bananas, on Dormund Kaas general chat.

- Flirt with random fresh looking players on female toons and see how many ask if you're really a girl.

- Create a new scoundrel. Just scoundrels. You can never have too many scoundrels.

- Go on lv65 wz with a classless character and see how fast you get votekicked.

- Go do ops with a classless lv 65 and see if anyone notices, or just complain ur a poop dps (which you are).

- Suicide repeatedly from fleet VIP area because you're bored. Its raining men!

- Attempt to climb things that weren't meant to be climbed.

- Spend criminally long time pimping your outfit tabs.

- Fight over your waifus and husbandoes.

And this is where we find out how strange Luna is...

Things I like to do...

I repeatedly click on Scourge, Quinn and Vector to hear them speak. Scourge and Quinn especially.

On DK, I wait until the conversation turns to American politics and then start a game of Jawa Movie Titles...and the more people protest, the more titles I shoot out. :eek: Could it be Luna carries the troll gene? :D

I like to irritate Lord Pharshol. (see above about troll gene)

I like to vex Baras. Repeatedly. Especially when he's trying to 'ravage' that SIS dude.

I like to torture Thana Vesh. I wish there was an emote where I could stick my tongue out at her when she get's trouble from her master.

I love the moment that Quinn and I are facing ultimate doom, when we're on Taris I believe, and we're trying to get inside the safe room. The first time I was really panicking...then I realized it's not on a timer.

I love listening to Lord Scourge's conversations again and again.

I like to dress provocatively so I get stares. And when they stop and look I call them pervs (to myself of course). :cool:

I like getting Lord Renning's assistant in trouble.

I harbor a secret crush on Lord Abaron the racist Sith on Korriban...and keep hoping he'd find my toon to be exceptional...So I always do his quest.

Most of all, I enjoy Darth Marr and replay all the scenes with him (mostly so I can hear him speak). :o

I occasionally jump from high places to get that thrill before I die...

I enjoy Darth Ravage and like hearing him speak too, so I watch his scenes.

I also like teasing Keeper and listening to him speak.

I think I'd better stop now, before all the really weird stuff comes out. :p

And this is where we find out how strange Luna is...

Things I like to do...

I repeatedly click on Scourge, Quinn and Vector to hear them speak. Scourge and Quinn especially.

On DK, I wait until the conversation turns to American politics and then start a game of Jawa Movie Titles...and the more people protest, the more titles I shoot out. :eek: Could it be Luna carries the troll gene? :D

I like to irritate Lord Pharshol. (see above about troll gene)

I like to vex Baras. Repeatedly. Especially when he's trying to 'ravage' that SIS dude.

I like to torture Thana Vesh. I wish there was an emote where I could stick my tongue out at her when she get's trouble from her master.

I love the moment that Quinn and I are facing ultimate doom, when we're on Taris I believe, and we're trying to get inside the safe room. The first time I was really panicking...then I realized it's not on a timer.

I love listening to Lord Scourge's conversations again and again.

I like to dress provocatively so I get stares. And when they stop and look I call them pervs (to myself of course). :cool:

I like getting Lord Renning's assistant in trouble.

I harbor a secret crush on Lord Abaron the racist Sith on Korriban...and keep hoping he'd find my toon to be exceptional...So I always do his quest.

Most of all, I enjoy Darth Marr and replay all the scenes with him (mostly so I can hear him speak). :o

I occasionally jump from high places to get that thrill before I die...

I enjoy Darth Ravage and like hearing him speak too, so I watch his scenes.

I also like teasing Keeper and listening to him speak.

I think I'd better stop now, before all the really weird stuff comes out. :p

Very strange, very strange indeed. Yes. lol

I love giving Feh-ruun the acolyte meat and making him stronger! I wish they'd of made a mini story with him going on a killing spree.

I absolutely love the gtn game, and I prolly do more of that than I care to admit.

One of my favorite classes in pvp is pt bounty hunter, and one of my favorite things to do is go after smuggs/ops. I chase them down and stay on top of them to point where it seems like I'm sacrificing myself just to get them. It really causes them to lose their sh*t as most aren't being used to being so aggressively dogged down. It's also a great way to distract the enemy team, since most times they stop what they are doing to try and deal with you. Oh, and grapple + ledges = priceless

Edited by Holocron

Knock-backs.

There's no greater digital pleasure in the world than knocking several enemies off a ledge to their death...the thrill is unequaled. It still brings a feeling of euphoria when I do it in PvE, but it brings childlike giddiness in PvP...if I were streaming myself, I'd be quite embarrassed that I get THAT MUCH enjoyment out of it.

Knock-backs.

There's no greater digital pleasure in the world than knocking several enemies off a ledge to their death...the thrill is unequaled. It still brings a feeling of euphoria when I do it in PvE, but it brings childlike giddiness in PvP...if I were streaming myself, I'd be quite embarrassed that I get THAT MUCH enjoyment out of it.

I love doing that to the droids on the way to get Khem Val. I lure them all out to the edge and then wham! :D

He hee hee :D You like killing Fleshraiders? I like playing DS Jedi, just so I can fling that one Fleshraider off the cliff that's captured the Twi'lek boy. It never gets old. :D

LOL wow i totally gave that fleshie a chance to learn at the jedi temple =/ you didn't have to fling him off to his death T_T

XD the sounds the sand people make are too unbearable for me lol idk how you do it.

This is why I do it! It also helps that I have a toon who is literally enraged by certain sounds due to his exceptional hearing. You'll find him on tattooine hunting sand people, Kubaz and those little pig things.

Ah, there's another pleasure.

- Hunting those little piggy aliens.

LOL wow i totally gave that fleshie a chance to learn at the jedi temple =/ you didn't have to fling him off to his death T_T

Y'know...the idea of that fleshraider holding a conversation with Satele Shan is just sadistic enough, that I'd let him live just to witness that.

Knock-backs.

I prefer force grabs or rescues xD something about comps or monsters being pulled in is also thrilling. xD

Knock-backs.

Back when I was still on pot5 I used to stay stealthed out on the datacron balloon and wait until it was half way to the sand crawler and then I would uncloak and push everyone off. Omg the hate tells were so so yummy.

Edited by Holocron

This is why I do it! It also helps that I have a toon who is literally enraged by certain sounds due to his exceptional hearing. You'll find him on tattooine hunting sand people, Kubaz and those little pig things.

Ah, there's another pleasure.

- Hunting those little piggy aliens.

LOL you mean the ghamorreans (idr how to spell it) yeah they can be fun to fight ;o just go to the sarlac pit area xD --are those the lil piggies u mean? o_o

He hee hee :D You like killing Fleshraiders? I like playing DS Jedi, just so I can fling that one Fleshraider off the cliff that's captured the Twi'lek boy. It never gets old. :D

Got to agree that NEVER gets old.

For the JK storyline at the end of Voss pushing the Mystic into Sel Makor, I just can't help myself. I wish there was an option to say, "Well you didn't see that coming did you?" :D

EDIT // You do get to say "There is always a first time" in reguards to a Mystic being wrong my bad :p

Edited by BlueShiftRecall