Rakghoul Event for Lower Level Toons

Firelake

Firelake makes a good point. This event is designed with little thought of a lower level player in mind. I have several characters that will not be able to complete the events on Tatooine because they are currently too low level. This means that I will have codex entries / items that will simply be unobtainable once the event ends, assuming they don't bring the event back eventually. At the same time adding a codex entry might not be a great idea because it will become unobtainable to players who begin playing after the event finishes, making completion of their codex impossible.

Events should be designed so that as many characters as possible can participate, and this event specifically excludes any player who does not meet certain requirements. While I think the event is creative and enjoyable I think they need to keep in mind that not all players progress at the same rate.

Due to friends not sticking around & low pop servers, I have rerolled more than a couple of times. Currently I just hit 20 & was super excited at the prospect of this first world event only to find out that Bioware didn't take low level characters into consideration at all :( I can't really participate in this event even though I have been around since launch.

I have the Wreck of the Stardream quest. It says it's level 20, so I'd like to do it if possible.

The quests are scalable, I believe but the NPCs around the crash site are level 28 and you need to be able to kill them. If you are lower than 28, you may need to group with a higher level character.

EDIT: Apparently Scalable up only not down.

Edited by JerokTalram

Due to friends not sticking around & low pop servers, I have rerolled more than a couple of times. Currently I just hit 20 & was super excited at the prospect of this first world event only to find out that Bioware didn't take low level characters into consideration at all :( I can't really participate in this event even though I have been around since launch.

They have to draw the line somewhere. Tattooine was a good place for it, mid twenties is a level the vast majority of players will have hit.

Can you not group with someone? Ask on general, etc?

That's why I'm doing the event with my level 50 on the low pop server. I may end up transfering him at some point so I still use him from time to time. Just only in Primetime.