Butt Twitch: Conqueror Field Medic's Suit (Agent)

Seelvir

The Conqueror's Field Medic Suit for Agents has a graphical glitch on my character, a female body type 2. My left butt-cheek twitches like I'm recovering from a Sith Lightning blast to the posterior. I'd blame Darth Jadus cause he's always wanted me to feel his power or somesuch. Anyhow, it was a lot of work to get this item, and the butt-cheek twitch thing is really an eye sore. It's disappointing, but I'm sure you'll get it worked out now that you know about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This really bothers me. I first saw it on the "Street Slicer's Longcoat", which I bought directly with Cartel Coins (real money!) and now have it on my new Operative with the "Agent's Inheritance Jacket." Left butt cheek looks like I'm hiding a hamster back there (Boo, is that you?). It's really embarrassing when it shows in cutscenes/conversations with other people :(

It also makes my butt stick out an extra few inches, causing clipping problems with the blaster on my back. My toon is a female body type 2. Please fix this, especially the twitching!