loving Jug but..

wstussyb

I just hit level 34, and I really love the class, pretty much after 30 with my Aoe skills I find hate control and AOE damage (close AOE) fun but....

as a tank I feel so limited to just having Quinn, I used Jeasa for a bit but found healing every 2 fights is very slow, now that I'm on Tairs I can see my next companion he looks pretty cool a vanguard type and would like ot use him . Would it be wise to switch more to dps or just stick with quinn till 50 or so? i feel muarders get those most out of the warrior compions list

I just hit level 34, and I really love the class, pretty much after 30 with my Aoe skills I find hate control and AOE damage (close AOE) fun but....

as a tank I feel so limited to just having Quinn, I used Jeasa for a bit but found healing every 2 fights is very slow, now that I'm on Tairs I can see my next companion he looks pretty cool a vanguard type and would like ot use him . Would it be wise to switch more to dps or just stick with quinn till 50 or so? i feel muarders get those most out of the warrior compions list

Vette is your best DPS by far

Upgrade her gear and she'll work wonders. Make sure you pull up their abilities to ensure that all are active for the comp to use... For example, AoEs are typicly turned off

Are you upgrading your companion's gear? you should be fine with your healer as a tank.

Yes, I do so great with just him, he has better gear then most players do, all blue gear, but when i try to use some one else is where the downtime comes in or when I'm a in a battle and one of the mobs that walks around will join in then it goes haywire