Concentration the new master class??

Akirohome

For the longest while concentration was the unwanted child to hardcore pve sentinels.Move to 5.4 got a small buff that puts watchman and combat to shame and im pleased about it finally sentinels can go in ranked and nim in a spec that was consider trash for so long and compete well.

For the longest while concentration was the unwanted child to hardcore pve sentinels.Move to 5.4 got a small buff that puts watchman and combat to shame and im pleased about it finally sentinels can go in ranked and nim in a spec that was consider trash for so long and compete well.

Concentration was viable for ranked way before 5.4 ^^ Sure, it was under rated in PvE due to it's low sustained dps. The huge improvement though was discovering that swapping your alacrity with your crit (1860 alacrity and 1500 crit) impact the performance of every melee spec.

Let's just hope it doesn't become a "Master spec" who outrun every other class, because right now it sure has the potential for it.

Still, I agree it's good to see this spec finally viable in high-level PvE, I just hope it won't become "too good" in comparison of other spec/class. :)

LMAO Concentration not viable ROTFLMAO.

Go back to release when thier SMD Smash 737527284940372626. It was *********** retarded.

LMAO Concentration not viable ROTFLMAO.

Go back to release when thier SMD Smash 737527284940372626. It was *********** retarded.

Wasn't Smash Discipline Focus? And I mean Guard Focus.

Yeah, I'm glad to see Focus and Conc finally get some recognition. They are fun, easy to use disciplines that were sadly underpowered.

Concentration was viable in pvp even before the buff. It is my main since 3.0. and i always did big dps on it and was almost always r1-3 in dps on warzones. People just didnt know it's good and preferred other specs but after all these nerfs ofcourse smash became so popular

Concentration was viable in pvp even before the buff. It is my main since 3.0. and i always did big dps on it and was almost always r1-3 in dps on warzones. People just didnt know it's good and preferred other specs but after all these nerfs ofcourse smash became so popular
concentration (focus) was always superior damage wise from all 3 specs at least in pvp, and about others play dif spec well i speak by myself, i play combat/watchman cause require way more skill and is more reward full succeed on them then smash wich is not my intent insult anyone i meant the spec itself is brain dead and overpower, the dot they moved from combat wich should never been there should have been given to watchman which would make all sense, and the cc imunity they have from force exhaustion/crush should be removed, sent dont need that in discipline itself if they want that then they have utility for that. Another note is sad that only concentration can beat snipers unlike the other 2 specs, all this due the excessive it have plus the cc imunity and ofc the leap vs cover they have.

That's Ruthless Aggressor who gives that impression. 75% Force Tech resistance is way too much. :rolleyes:
is still not 100% like shroud, but hey i can understand smash monkeys and force/tech classes qq about it cause makes harder for them to kill them they like easy preys :rolleyes: Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

concentration (focus) was always superior damage wise from all 3 specs at least in pvp, and about others play dif spec well i speak by myself, i play combat/watchman cause require way more skill and is more reward full succeed on them then smash wich is not my intent insult anyone i meant the spec itself is brain dead and overpower, the dot they moved from combat wich should never been there should have been given to watchman which would make all sense, and the cc imunity they have from force exhaustion/crush should be removed, sent dont need that in discipline itself if they want that then they have utility for that. Another note is sad that only concentration can beat snipers unlike the other 2 specs, all this due the excessive it have plus the cc imunity and ofc the leap vs cover they have.

I strongly disagree with CC immunity removal...

It's Spec specific. If you remove it, what's the point of the spec anyway ? You want bland linear classes that are all the same ? That's not how it should be.

• 3 weeks later...
I strongly disagree with CC immunity removal...

It's Spec specific. If you remove it, what's the point of the spec anyway ? You want bland linear classes that are all the same ? That's not how it should be.

Yes. Though we all know how discipline specifics get treated around here.. looking at you precision stacks.

Yes. Though we all know how discipline specifics get treated around here.. looking at you precision stacks.

I know that I will like that one. Let's face it, Combat / Carnage is like "IMPROVISATION1" Discipline. There's almost no rhyme or reason to it. Besides vague "filler phase -> burst phase -> filler phase -> ...".

I'm not saying that it should get as regimented as Arsenal or Engineering, but...this is whole another extreme!