What will happend to BM, Cen and Champion tokens when 1.2 comes out?

timmahshotts

Pretty much, I got 19 million and I don't see me running out anytime soon.

you should actually read the 1.2 patch notes or look up info from people playing it on the pts.

the legacy system alone will cost you about 12 million i believe to fully purchase every thing if you didn't want to earn it? as well as new speeders and the cost increase.

Although i have to doubt you actually have 19 million credits atm. the most i know or have heard of someone actually having is around 5 million.

Edited by Urieaal

you should actually read the 1.2 patch notes or look up info from people playing it on the pts.

the legacy system alone will cost you about 12 million i believe to fully purchase every thing if you didn't want to earn it? as well as new speeders and the cost increase.

Although i have to doubt you actually have 19 million credits atm. the most i know or have heard of someone actually having is around 5 million.

OH boy, can't wait to spend tons of credits on useless crap that has no bearing on the game whatsoever!

Owait

I don't even do dailies and am around 10 million- and that's after buying two characters some of the expensive crystals, and all the expensive mounts.

People that are trying should be close to 100 million by now- I bet some are well into the billions.

I don't even do dailies and am around 10 million- and that's after buying two characters some of the expensive crystals, and all the expensive mounts.

People that are trying should be close to 100 million by now- I bet some are well into the billions.

Anyone in the 100+millions/billions clearly exploited.