World bosses - few newbie questions

My own noob question, what/where are world bosses?

World bosses are like outside raid bosses, you start a little raid group and kill them, and they drop purple loot.

There's only 1 per planet, but I'm not sure if there's 1 for every planet.

I killed the Narr Shaddaa one yesterday, he had 560k HP, went with some guildies, dropped pretty nice loot.

He was in the Bonus Quest series area though, at the very end of it.

World bosses are like outside raid bosses, you start a little raid group and kill them, and they drop purple loot.

I killed the Narr Shaddaa one yesterday, he had 560k HP, went with some guildies, dropped pretty nice loot.

Are they "level 50 only" content?

Are they "level 50 only" content?

No, not at all.

The bosses are different levels, varying, depending on which planet they're on.

Like the world boss ''The First'' on Dromund Kaas, is made for a raid of people around level 12-15 or something like that.

The one we killed on Narr Shaddaa was level 31 and dropped loot around level 29-32.

No, not at all.

Like the world boss ''The First'' on Dromund Kaas, is made for a raid of people around level 12-15 or something like that.

The one we killed on Narr Shaddaa was level 31 and dropped loot around level 29-32.

Good to know, thank you!

No, not at all.

Another noob question. How do I find them? I dont remember see a quest for "The First" or did I miss it? I'm level 20 now and on Balmorra.

Another noob question. How do I find them? I dont remember see a quest for "The First" or did I miss it? I'm level 20 now and on Balmorra.

They're usually in specific areas, mostly secluded and somewhere people probably don't go.

Atleast that's what I think, I only know where one boss is located, and I only know what planet The First is on.

I have no info on spawn times. I would imagine on the order of a few hours. A lot of the bosses have a "click this random item/dead guy on the ground" spawn mechanic too.

You create an ops group by creating a group, right clicking your portrait and clicking convert to an Ops group. Sometimes it bugs out though and you have to refore your party and try to convert again.

I have no info on spawn times. I would imagine on the order of a few hours. A lot of the bosses have a "click this random item/dead guy on the ground" spawn mechanic too.

You create an ops group by creating a group, right clicking your portrait and clicking convert to an Ops group. Sometimes it bugs out though and you have to refore your party and try to convert again.

• 7 months later...
1. After what time do bosses respawn? I was on Dromund Kaas waiting for The First ( wanted to see how he looks like :) ) for almost an hour but he didn't respawn. And I was at good location.

2. How can I create Ops group?

Thanks

The respawn times of the world bosses vary but i believe that some have been brought down to no more then a few hours not sure which though

1. After what time do bosses respawn? I was on Dromund Kaas waiting for The First ( wanted to see how he looks like :) ) for almost an hour but he didn't respawn. And I was at good location.

2. How can I create Ops group?

Thanks

End game level 50 World Bosses have a respawn timer of 2 hours, while leveling bosses may have respawn timers from 4 hours to more.

You can create an ops group by creating a party first, then right click on your portrait, then go to "Group" and choose "Convert to Ops Group".

The minimum number of people required for most World Bosses is 8 geared and on the same level as the boss. Any more decreases the difficulty of the boss. Higher leveled players can solo many bosses.

The Nightmare Pilgrim is the exception. It takes 16 people geared for EC HM to beat. Any more than 16 people causes a wipe.

some planets have more than 1- like hoth.