current imperial pvp guild line up

agape_

Just making a list from memory about the current state of pvp rankings on the imperial side. This is based solely on my knowledge of organized premades and their performance in warzones.

1.full resolve

2.ascendancy

3.we haz cookies

4.yes

5.army of monkeys

6.evil genius

7.resevoir dogs

8.disconnect

9.hostile takeover

10.aliens

11.war machine

12.BOSS

13.dreadnaughts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the republic line up.

And for the record Disconnect/Hostile Takeover has beaten YES, Evil Genius, Reservoir Dog's, as far as Army of Monkey's every time we've queued with them neither of our "A," teams have been on so Idk about that one.

Edited by PeteyLo

1. Dps that never focus someone.

2. More dps that never focus someone.

3. Node deserters.

4. Dps that let Imperials run a train on republic healers.

5. Organized republic PvP guilds.

6. Dps that never focus or interrupt.

I lol'd. I'd say that's about 75% of republic players.

"But I don't need to focus. I do uber DPS." End of the match they have done 60k DMG. That's the pub players I know.

Edited by sphyg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not trying to be a douche about it at all but, the games and times I play it does seem like that to the T . The imperials when I solo que and am not with any of my C O V E N A N T members it seems like the imperials are more objective based players but I do not want to start back up the debate on who has the better players imps or republic it does go back and forth. It all comes down to who is queing that night and who is grouped up with people and using team speak, mumble, vent ext..

I agree abbster. I don't think one side is any better than the other. Last night I went 8-3 in warzones. One was an alderaan where we lost 10-0. So we were pretty competitive all night.

I think people need to quit worrying about their numbers so much and guard that damn node you just left empty.

Oh and if they would just say west/east 3 when they see them instead of after they die.

But I ask too much.

Edited by sphyg

IMO, 1-49 PVP should be for learning how to play the wz and 50 should be for mastering it. There is no excuse for not going for objectives in 50 wz. How is it possible that no one goes to snow on CW or a Sorc pretends to be Barry Sanders in Huttball? The better teams understand the wz and took the time to understand strategy in 1-49. Keep in mind, many schmuck players join so they can get the +113 power WH relic then promptly return to the scripted dance that is PVE.

And for the record Disconnect/Hostile Takeover has beaten YES, Evil Genius, Reservoir Dog's, as far as Army of Monkey's every time we've queued with them neither of our "A," teams have been on so Idk about that one.

I would love to see hostile or disconnect field a team of 8 and beat us, lol

Juicin/Chompin

Edited by Mookind

I'd probably be more impressed if the best player in disconnect didn't quit because they weren't good enough and how cras'h from hostile takeover thought infiltrate was a hack and reported us for hacking then ignored us.

The list you have should look more like this actually.

1.full resolve

2.ascendancy/ Full resolve

3.we haz cookies

9.yes

10.army of monkeys

11.evil genius

12.resevoir dogs

13.disconnect

14.hostile takeover

15.aliens

16.war machine

17.BOSS

18.dreadnaughts

And honestly, I have never seen numbers 10,12,14,17, or 18 even put up a rated team let alone actually impress anyone in regular wz. :p

If you're talking reg WZ's.....We all know at times your off team can be your worst nightmare and bring down even the best premade. Also on that note I'll bite on your claims of victory and state that we have beaten Cookies/Ascendancy/FR....your point is?

I think the word "consistently" got left out somewhere. I haven't seen any indication that Disconnect could consistently win against those guilds name above them ranked WZ or otherwise, maybe at a point in the past but certainly not today. A "we have beaten them" does not earn a higher ranking in this unofficial current ranking thread. I'm still shocked Dreadnaughts was even mentioned sheeesh Agape there are half a dozen PVE guilds that out perform those guys in WZ's even while still getting face rolled.

Can someone please post a screenshot where two Dreadnaughts ever got over 150k dam/heals combined in a WZ.......anyone???

Just making a list from memory about the current state of pvp rankings on the imperial side. This is based solely on my knowledge of organized premades and their performance in warzones.

1.full resolve

2.ascendancy

3.we haz cookies

4.yes

5.army of monkeys

6.evil genius

7.resevoir dogs

8.disconnect

9.hostile takeover

10.aliens

11.war machine

12.BOSS

13.dreadnaughts

This from the guy who alongside 4 others got OWNED in Outlaw's Den by 2 War Machine players. Lol your knowledge is severely lacking apparently, as War Machine isn't even a PVP guild, nor do we claim to be. It's cute though that you wanted to include us in your little popularity poll, we appreciate the recognition. <3

And as I read further, I laugh even more. This thread is a total joke.

Edited by DarthAnvil

Lol you're knowledge is severely lacking apparently, as War Machine isn't a PVP guild, nor do we claim to be. It's cute though that you wanted to include us in your little popularity poll, we appreciate the recognition. <3

And as I read further, I laugh even more. This thread is a total joke.

Louvre you alone are worth the 11th spot... At the very least! :)

Edited by LingeringDrama

1.full resolve

2.ascendancy

3.we haz cookies

4.yes

5.army of monkeys

6.evil genius

7.resevoir dogs

8.disconnect

9.hostile takeover

10.aliens

11.war machine

12.BOSS

13.dreadnaughts

Hey Agape hows the guild that you lead "RAWR" doing these days?

1.full resolve

2.ascendancy

3.we haz cookies

4.yes

5.army of monkeys

6.evil genius

7.resevoir dogs

8.disconnect

9.hostile takeover

10.aliens

11.war machine

12.BOSS

13.dreadnaughts

army of monkeys

resevoir dogs

hostile takeover

BOSS

dreadnaughts???

I guess I have been playing pub too much lately, because I am not familiar with these guilds. Well I've seen a few of these guilds members, but I personally have never seen them in a ranked match. Nor have these guilds stood out to me in reg warzones to make me think "Damn, this guild is awesome". I'm not saying these guilds are bad, but I am unaware of them. And they are PVP guilds? Are you sure?

I am not sure Genius ever got an A team together Insanus. But, you all did get us pretty good. See you in some matches soon!