Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OpeningToEndgame
06.12.2013 , 06:38 PM | #121
Sticky this! It can never be lost

funkiestj
06.12.2013 , 06:46 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Perhaps your both right, but I do like the Real Developers of Genius thought....lol.
I like the both! I'm just saying that bolster doesn't fit into the idiot player format. They could do a game developers of genius but I don't know that it works as well as the player of genius meme. Part of what makes the gamer of genius work is we see FuzzyNavel123 in WZ and immediately think of Mr. Stealth in the Endzone.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Gynarchy
06.12.2013 , 08:13 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Taheen View Post
New RGoG posted here: Mr. PvP Sore Loser

Hope you like it.
Hands down, this one is my favorite so far. We get one of these on our team every. damn. day.
Roisinn * Rozzleberry * Aíslinn * Purpleraín
The Domore Legacy
<In Soviet Russia, Twitch Stream You>
The Harbinger

Taheen
06.13.2013 , 06:34 PM | #124
Love the idea of the community writing one of these. I'll pick the topic....hrmm, let's see...I'll give you a choice. Anyone up for Mr. Chinese Gold Farmer Guy? The singing parts could be just fleet chat spam ads. Could be pretty funny. If ya don't like that one, maybe bolster. Whatever you guys/gals come up with, we'll record.
Jinx
Host of Old Republic Radio
MOG Nation

jedcjedcjedc
06.13.2013 , 06:42 PM | #125
i always liked those commercials, but mr. stealth in the endzone guy can work absolutely amazing if played with a halfway decent team. ive done it before, where i told them to just grab the ball speed boost to pit, and pass it up, its a rediculously easy way to win 6-0 if you can get some cooperation going. though people who stay there after its 2-0 in the other teams favor are pretty bad though i will agree.

Gnoblesse
06.13.2013 , 06:47 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Taheen View Post
Love the idea of the community writing one of these. I'll pick the topic....hrmm, let's see...I'll give you a choice. Anyone up for Mr. Chinese Gold Farmer Guy? The singing parts could be just fleet chat spam ads. Could be pretty funny. If ya don't like that one, maybe bolster. Whatever you guys/gals come up with, we'll record.
If it were a choice between those two, I'd pick bolster. Any other ideas?

DarthOvertone
06.14.2013 , 10:50 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
I can see it already;

"Mr. Bolster-Exploiter Guy" - You never let a little bit of bad code get in your way of having the top gear in the game. Whether it's fighting naked or fighting in greens, no bad Bolster mechanic is going to get you down.

In the end, you will always find a way to be l33t because you know down deep inside that in PvP, actual PvP gear is the one thing that doesn't matter.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

cycao
06.14.2013 , 11:30 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
The solo node hero.

The guy that continues to attack the offnodes and fails every time.

Gnoblesse
06.15.2013 , 02:24 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
I can see it already;

"Mr. Bolster-Exploiter Guy" - You never let a little bit of bad code get in your way of having the top gear in the game. Whether it's fighting naked or fighting in greens, no bad Bolster mechanic is going to get you down.

In the end, you will always find a way to be l33t because you know down deep inside that in PvP, actual PvP gear is the one thing that doesn't matter.
I really, REALLY like this one. Just needs the singing parts to be perfect, IMO.

intensiityisgood
06.15.2013 , 02:43 PM | #130
Mr. Rubberbanding Marauder who just doesn't seem to be able to stand still long enough for you to unload those freshly popped cooldowns on
PoT5
Banconn Sorc 55
Deveror Merc 55
<Nites of Darkness>