as thousands are leaving and millions not joining...

Rigelraus

Today, as a returning player, as millions not joining this game, I found out how redicolous the current Group Finder system really is... as thousands are leaving the game, one of our group members left, shortly after, another one Disconnected, we tried to que in more players but, another problem came up; "a player in group is offline", ok, we try and get one of my guild members to fill in the spot but all of a sudden, I can't invite a guild member due to being a group finder, as millions are not joining the game of course, and thousands are leaving, now the game down to a handful of players, maybe 100 players at best, I have noticed the development team, being maybe bigger at this point that the actual playerbase, have not been able to remove certain restrictions so those 17 people still playing the game could maybe join the active game. And of course as hounders of thousands left, and millions not joining, WOW, PUBG, LOL, and other games with millions of joining and noone leaving, it's apparent to me that there should be a written warning at the beggning of every flashpoint, clearly stating, "If a group member leaves, exit the game and find a new group".

Today, as a returning player, as millions not joining this game, I found out how redicolous the current Group Finder system really is... as thousands are leaving the game, one of our group members left, shortly after, another one Disconnected, we tried to que in more players but, another problem came up; "a player in group is offline", ok, we try and get one of my guild members to fill in the spot but all of a sudden, I can't invite a guild member due to being a group finder, as millions are not joining the game of course, and thousands are leaving, now the game down to a handful of players, maybe 100 players at best, I have noticed the development team, being maybe bigger at this point that the actual playerbase, have not been able to remove certain restrictions so those 17 people still playing the game could maybe join the active game. And of course as hounders of thousands left, and millions not joining, WOW, PUBG, LOL, and other games with millions of joining and noone leaving, it's apparent to me that there should be a written warning at the beggning of every flashpoint, clearly stating, "If a group member leaves, exit the game and find a new group".

while some may be leaving for sure, there are still thousands of players playing Swtor. Perhaps your on a server that has a lower population.

Edit: and what do you mean nobody leaving WoW? Over the years Millions of players have left WoW.

Also if you only have 1 person leave a FP group you can pull out a companion and finish the FP with 3 people and 1 companion.

Edited by Toraak

Not like the company can do much about it. But the server i play on is not that unpopulated. Group finder on veteran difficulty gets in within 2 minutes as healer. I remember WoW not being better at all in this. Neither ESO.

When it comes to damage only, then it might take longer though. For some reason most players are DPS only. Even on ESO where literary all class can do any role. If i queue there as all 3, then around 95% tank, 4,9% healer, and 0,1% dps.

The only way SWTOR could improve the group finder. Assuming, that there are no programming issues, and glitches. Is to allow all class to play all roles in some way. I would welcome that, but i can't speak for all players on this.