Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

General Set Bonuses and Tactical Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
General Set Bonuses and Tactical Items
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CarlGustaf
06.10.2019 , 10:22 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Musco/Devs,

Will players be able to change out Set Bonus, Tac, Amps during the match when out of combat?
If so, what's stopping you from allowing us to change spec and utilities during a match (but out of combat)?

Personally, I think you should lock in everyone's gear once they join the match. There are ways to manipulate match-making otherwise.
Well, there was a time when this was possible and you could get voidstar games with 8 heals during defence and them instantly switching when on the attacking side. so it was an almost guaranteed win or lose when on the other side.
Natsu Dragonslayer Eideley
YOLO on T3-M4

Gimp aus Leidenschaft

MingusPho
06.17.2019 , 09:11 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCiao View Post

Thirdly, an even wilder idea. Something that lets you use a move from another class. I know that I would love to have Force Choke on my sorcerer. (Even more so if it hits 3 or more targets at once, but that's totally beyond the realm of plausibility, I'm sure, except as a warrior-specific tac item, I'm sure.)

Yeah, yeah, I know that last idea is totally crazy. I told you it was wild, and even if it was somehow accepted by the devs it would likely only be allowable in non-PvP, non-group content.
I love this idea. I've often wanted to mesh scoundrel and vanguard abilities or give vanguards dcds from.commandos.

mikkmakk
07.01.2019 , 09:24 AM | #123
Ever since I have started my mercenary I wanted unload to heal a target if it was friendly (like rapid shots used to(I miss old healing rapid shots )) So that's my dream tactical item.

Rion_Starkiller
07.31.2019 , 02:55 PM | #124
Seeing some of the set bonuses on the PTS, I believe some of them are a bit lackluster. In case the devs don't have this info, here are some set bonuses from 1.0 and 2.0.

1.0 https://ootinicast.com/2013/02/pve-a...t-bonuses-1-0/

2.0 https://ootinicast.com/2013/05/pve-a...t-bonuses-2-0/

Some of these are redundant now with class changes over the years, but I think some of them would be useful in 6.0.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

laiboch
08.02.2019 , 02:39 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeThorogood View Post
Class buffs no longer have a duration, they last until "clicked-off" by the player or the player is defeated/killed.
That should just be added period. Not as a set bonus or other bonus just as a fact of game play. There is zero point to having it be a cast ability other than to buff people that have not yet opened up all 4 buffs though game play. It should be combined into a single buff Icon and just be left there.

Taraq
08.03.2019 , 09:41 AM | #126
I want a tactical wich makes my quest log hold more quests!!!!!