*** did you do to the slinger?!

Madnutter

Quickdraw now has like a 2 second travel time....its the new project.

Coverpulse very rarely knocks anyone back at all anymore, and when it does, they apparently hit an object about 2m back on flat ground. Most of mine now seem to go through the animation on my screen of them being knocked back, then they warp back to where they were ( no it's not a marauder or so jumping back )

Dirty kick now misses quite alot when you're not even accuracy debuffed.

Quickdraw now has like a 2 second travel time....its the new project.

Coverpulse very rarely knocks anyone back at all anymore, and when it does, they apparently hit an object about 2m back on flat ground. Most of mine now seem to go through the animation on my screen of them being knocked back, then they warp back to where they were ( no it's not a marauder or so jumping back )

Dirty kick now misses quite alot when you're not even accuracy debuffed.

I can 100% confirm this. Delayed damage on Quick Draw and the knockback being extremely bugged.

Trickshot also seems to have some delay, similar to Quickdraw. But I don't think it's a fixed time, I think it just lags, since some times feels fine, others seem a tad off, and some others waaay off.

True about Cover Pulse, too. I did get someone knocked back as pre 1.3 in a warzone, but that was just 1 out of 20? 30? Definitely bugged. At least the root seems to work, it's something :|

Hm sorry that it's like that for you but I'm very happy how it is now.

Love the new animations and sounds, I cant confirm a longer travel time on quickdraw or bugs like u said.

Everything's perfectly fine.

you playing the same game we are?

@OP yeah i have found that my knockback doesnt even knockback people at times. I have nutcracked people and they dont get stunned.

something is amiss.... they screwed up something with our class.

Agreed. My knockback is a mess, maybe 1 person in 3 effected actually moves the proper distance. To be clear that's over open ground, not bumping them in to objects. I'll have to play around in PvE with it before filing a bug report. I wonder if it's just the places they messed with the maps, or if it's everywhere against everything.

The animations didn't feel too bad, but the timing is definitely a bit different. I will bug those as well. I like the look and sound, but not at the expense of a smooth rotation.

I've noticed that were a LOT more squishy since 1.3.... Huge difference in pvp from last night to today..... I'm literally being 2-3 shotted by marauders / sentinel (thats with full Battlemaster gear).... I think it's time to shelve my Gunslinger and start leveling up my sentinel... Edited by Monoth

I've noticed that were a LOT more squishy since 1.3.... Huge difference in pvp from last night to today..... I'm literally being 2-3 shotted by marauders / sentinel (thats with full Battlemaster gear).... I think it's time to shelve my Gunslinger and start leveling up my sentinel...

I have no compaints about our class balance. However, I expect my moves to work properly, and 1.3 broke something that wasn't broke.

I didn't had much time to properly play yesterday due to insene server queue + time to download the patch but my observations are as follow:

- my stats are went up by a big margin due to change of relics, augments and working companion buffs

- had to adjust my rotations a bit and shuffle relics

- noticed slight decrease in burst

- in almost every WZ my overall dmage increased but seems to be capped at 450k, cannot pull more no matter how bad enemy team is

- survability is still a thing to test. I managed to 1v1 a lot of people but against a group focus I die quite quickly

- something is either messed with GCD or there is big delay with some skills

- knockback is bugges as hell

- PvE is much much easier

Finally, difference between BM and WH seems to be much bigger

Ive noticed almost all of this as well. Pulse det does almost nothing now, huge ability delay or complete unresponsiveness (Cover also seems even worse), Hunker is worse and now seems to take longer to actually work (I was knocked back multiple times today half way through the duration). Flash occasionally does nothing. My crits seems to be way less even though I picked up about 220 constant power and another 80 cunning from extra augs (pre patch I could easily hit for 5400-5600 on a fellow WH sage I duel with, today did the same thing and the highest I was able to hit was about 4900). In all fairness Def Screen is a bunch of win and the new illegal mods helps a ton vs Assassins/Powertechs (and their mirrors).

[/sarcasm] Another fun thing I noticed was in huttball I'de use the vent then get ported around wildly and finally land and take anywhere from 4-8k fall dmg, one time I took my entire health 19k hp in fall dmg, super awesome! [/sarcasm]

The only big issue I had today was not with the class but with the air vents in the Pit. I played half a dozen unranked and 15 ranked games and the class seemed to work correctly for the most part. No issues with knocback or trick shot, but the Quick Draw delay is there for sure. Not sure if its intended or as a result of the horrible lag spikes most servers seemed to have today, but either way its still way better than the delay on grav troopers.

I personally hate the tiny soda popper noises, but I'll get used to it. I'm glad the burst volley proc yell is gone.

Edited by Synavix

I didn't had much time to properly play yesterday due to insene server queue + time to download the patch but my observations are as follow:

- my stats are went up by a big margin due to change of relics, augments and working companion buffs

- had to adjust my rotations a bit and shuffle relics

- noticed slight decrease in burst

- in almost every WZ my overall dmage increased but seems to be capped at 450k, cannot pull more no matter how bad enemy team is

- survability is still a thing to test. I managed to 1v1 a lot of people but against a group focus I die quite quickly

- something is either messed with GCD or there is big delay with some skills

- knockback is bugges as hell

- PvE is much much easier

Finally, difference between BM and WH seems to be much bigger

Are you still playing a Sharpshooter spec? because I've noticed a decreased in everything even tho our stats and info tips over our skills says otherwise...

Before 1.3 I was in the 300k-400k range in WZ's after 1.3 im in the mid 200k's..... Part of this is due to the fact if a sentinel or marauder or even a Trooper gets on me I die really fast... I'm guessing that in your WZ's your getting left alone in order to hit such high numbers.... Trust me were a lot squishier with 1.3, could be because of the damage buffs Troopers and Jedi's got... All i know is i drop like a brick now.... Even in 1 on 1 duels i'm getting destroyed by my friend who is a Sentinel where before it was a pretty even match... So something is up....

Edited by Monoth

you playing the same game we are?

@OP yeah i have found that my knockback doesnt even knockback people at times. I have nutcracked people and they dont get stunned.

something is amiss.... they screwed up something with our class.

This one could be from when they are immune to CC and stuns. Guardian/Jugg and Shadow/Assassin have these abilities, as does the Merc/Commando.

I think something is amiss with some CC. I was looking at a full resolve bar, then I was stunned. I think it was from an operative. Not sure. Still, full resolve, I should not be stunned.

Well however besides the longer delay of quickdraw (tho its actually sooo little I wouldnt even see that as a problem) there is nothing bad I can report.

I swear I didnt experience any knockback bugs or dirty kick misses or a decrease of my damage.

Everythings fine.

This one could be from when they are immune to CC and stuns. Guardian/Jugg and Shadow/Assassin have these abilities, as does the Merc/Commando.

I think something is amiss with some CC. I was looking at a full resolve bar, then I was stunned. I think it was from an operative. Not sure. Still, full resolve, I should not be stunned.

been playing since launch.. and i know about all those... and no I wouldnt be saying this if they were white barred. you can see if they are or not when you have them clicked. no white bar. And yes i know mercs /juggs and assassins have these skills that prevent some abilities but when you use it on other classes that are NOT one of those classes... something is wrong.

trust me. I have been KBing those guys who i see use their anti CC abilities whatever they are called ONLY on specific classes.

again i did it on 3 or 4 classes and yes a jugg was still there i know what he has.. but for an OP to not get kb'd when he was suppose to be is a problem.

I haven't done any PvP since 1.3 went live, but all my stuff seems to be working as well or better than ever. Hell I am a little over leveled for Voss admittedly but the Sith masters usualy give me a pretty good fight but now i am chewing through bad guys like a fat kid does a big-mac! So i cant complain right now. I do have some new armoring and mkds i want to use but i am scared to pull the old ones and not ne able to put them back if the new ones are to high lvl for the slot.

Deffo something is wrong with KB. Few times in a row I tried to KB some classes who do not have any KB immunity for sure (like fellow GS/Snipers), had clean resolve bar and they just walked by me on a flat terrain. Few times it seemed as if they hit the wall after like 1-2 meters. This has happened with some random mobs in Black Hole as well tho not so often.

Damage (burst) seems to slowly getting back in place tho there are moments I find myself out of energy after single rotation and this happens way more than before 1.3 I think I need to get back to similar energy management I used before 1.2.

Armor debuffs not stacking is noticable but Flourish Shot followed by Illegal Mods easily compensate for it and is less random. Also companion buffs working properly made wonders to my stat sheet.

To sum it up. It is not all that bad, only few bugs with delay and KB here and there but things slowly getting in place.

Yes. Cover pulse seems to be bugged even more than it was before.

I've also noticed quite a lot cover problems. Namely the "Unknown effect" message I get quite a lot now when trying to enter cover.