I went with Jaggurnaut

AntiYourMajesty

For my first class I’ve gone with the jaggernaut and I like it it makes me seem like a swift sound of thunder to my enemies it’s great for the storyline and I can easily take down enemies I don’t think I will have to use a Ned kit one time if I play it right, any tips on not dying at all during the storyline using the Hague ain’t class?

For my first class I’ve gone with the jaggernaut and I like it it makes me seem like a swift sound of thunder to my enemies it’s great for the storyline and I can easily take down enemies I don’t think I will have to use a Ned kit one time if I play it right, any tips on not dying at all during the storyline using the Hague ain’t class?

You're a new juggernaut who wants advice? What spec? What level? What do you need advice on?

• 8 months later...

Juggurnaut's are appropriately named. It's my favorite class. I have 2 Jug's and 2 Guardian's. If you know and learn to use your cooldown's effectively you can be quite a force in any situation. Juggernaut/Guardian can pump out great DPS and swap to be a great Tank as well. I build sets for both and I will swap from Vengence to Immortal depending on what is needed. I do have a preference for DPS however so that is my main focus.

Just know when to disengage and learn how to use your cooldowns like Enraged Defense, Saber Reflect, and Endure Pain and you will be fine.