Flirt option for General Garza

Segundus

In new quests, I would like to see a [Flirt] option for General Garza and the chance to bed her. I like my ladies aged like a fine wine.... like a nicely aged 75 year old bottle of wine. Mmmmmm. TASTY!

And anyone else notice General Garza got the BOOM BOOM BOOM behind going on? It's huge! She must have implants in her trunk. :eek: lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! Don't judge me! I wouldn't judge you if you said you liked something weird. :-/

Have you played the Story line. I have been *****ed at and thrown under the bus so my times my body is unidentifiable. She is old and has no emotion.

In new quests, I would like to see a [Flirt] option for General Garza and the chance to bed her. I like my ladies aged like a fine wine.... like a nicely aged 75 year old bottle of wine. Mmmmmm. TASTY!

And anyone else notice General Garza got the BOOM BOOM BOOM behind going on? It's huge! She must have implants in her trunk. :eek: lol

/agree

good im not the only one thinking in bedding her lol. she has some curves for an old *** lady

It's like they started designing her body, then when they got to the head they though, "hey why not make her a tough old lady." The body doesn't match the head.

Hmm thats weird I received the following options when I completed the quest

1. (Flirt) Tell her she doesnt look a year over 90 (50 light points)

2. Tell her she looks like an old bag (50 dark points)

3. Rip off her depends, turn off the lights and do the deed (1000 Light/Dark points) Just cause it is so wrong but feels so right.