Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
08.29.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1281
Striges, Tatile - as I was reading both of yours the thing that struck me most was this: Don't really piss these women off. Oh, they'll put up with lots of small irritants, little slights, but when they're done with you, they don't just leave, they leave you as smashed into the ground as possible. I quite liked both of them, hehe.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
08.29.2012 , 01:40 PM | #1282
I did get the idea of Lord Vizloch slightly financially ruining her husband from reading Striges's story :3 I hope you don't mind, Striges.

Tatile
08.29.2012 , 03:43 PM | #1283

irishfino
08.29.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1284
Yaaaaaay, I'm... I mean we're famous!!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

iamthehoyden
08.29.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1285
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Lol, I saw that. Odd bit of timing.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
08.29.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1286
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
Spoilers for SW and SI

Two worst days..
Very nice! When I played the SI I thought the condition you end up in is rather ridiculous but reading about it in your character I feel pretty sorry for him.

Loved it and welcome to the thread!

imnotawitch
08.29.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1287
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

And yay! We're famous! On the day I join, too :P
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Striges
08.29.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1288
So...hate...work...schedule...right...now....

Sorry for no individual shout-outs from the past several pages; there area lot of good stories in here. This would be a half-page post without generalization

@ Tatile: I don't mind. Kirya went after the one thing that would bother Rixik: credits. Well, that and freedom of movement. I imagine Lord Vizloch would be pretty vindictive on the financial front. And creative (as compared to a 17-year-old Twi'lek).

And Woo! Community Round Up featured thread!

SveinEternity
08.30.2012 , 08:38 AM | #1289
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Whooo! We're famous! Soon we'll all be getting paperazis or something. Anyway sorry for no individual shouts (have been SO busy with the Fair the past couple of days) ,but I want to say that you all wrote fantastic stories! I loved them all.

Also, I really liked your story imnotawitch! That was awesome, and welcome to the thread.
The Eternity Legacy

Magdalane
08.30.2012 , 09:21 AM | #1290
I agree with you guys, work is terrible right now. First day off in 9 days, and of course, in Louisiana with the storm over us. While I still have power, just want to say how much I've enjoyed this week's stories and look forward to having time this weekend to catch up and write.

Also, remember the Guilty Pleasures week? I've had a couple of people pm me about what Miriah and Corso's song was, it's here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNOPyUdLZPk
Love is the strongest magic of them all.