I'll be happy to keep playing and subscribing IF........

United_Strafes

I'll be happy to keep playing and subscribing IF........

1. The textures are either fixed or you just come out and say they're not gonna be.

2. Patches start to reflect what has actually been fixed.

3. The ability delay gets some work done soon.

4. The green flashes and lines are addressed soon.

5. The draw distance get an option to be adjusted

These are just my quick ones without going into alot of the smaller bugs and some major annoyances.

Other than these there are more problems. I like the game just fine. The textures are a big one for me though, and yes I care about graphics just as much as gameplay.

What are your ifs?

Bioware pays me to play this absolutely wonderful game....

Oh wait, I'm going to keep playing AND subbing, even if they don't. Why?

The game is AWESOME!!!!

Thank GOD I don't have to deal with support that often, but yeah, I'll keep playing, as long as I keep being able to avoid the clowns in support!

To many to mention and draconian forum mods- no doubt this post will be closed soon.

biggest flaw I have is that people say lfg tool will destroy the community but the unfortunate truth to the whole thing is that MMo community's in whole have been ruined years ago.

the world and the ppl in it have just become to nasty on the net. Hence the major issue of cyber bullying cases and people been charged and sent to jail for facebook posts/twitter posts etc etc- its degenerated over the years as more and more people just become downright hostile on the net and everyone thinks its OK to behave like that.

A lfg tool wont make one bit of difference to the community as it already sucks regardless of the game and that goes for all mmo's as virtually all of them have a global lfg chat channel or lfg tool.

Interesting tactic, ultimatums and demands always go over well.....

This is a very silly discussion. Stockholm's syndrome? hehehe.

The textures they have said will be fixed.

The graphics in general (settings etc) they have said will be fixed.

The green lines? okay - kind of petty but fair enough.

I dunno - your list is all stuff they said they acknowledge or are/will be hitting; so what you actually mean is you will be happy to keep playing and subscribing IF they fix things on your schedule and to your demands.

/shrug - good luck!

Yes, yes I do.

And your point is what, exactly?

Well, my point is to try to figure out what your point was; after you randomly brought up Stockholm's Syndrome

I still eagerly await the answer... but I don't think I'll get it; because I'm 99% sure you don't actually know what Stockholm's Syndrome is

Interesting tactic, ultimatums and demands always go over well.....

This is a very silly discussion. Stockholm's syndrome? hehehe.

The textures they have said will be fixed.

The graphics in general (settings etc) they have said will be fixed.

The green lines? okay - kind of petty but fair enough.

I dunno - your list is all stuff they said they acknowledge or are/will be hitting; so what you actually mean is you will be happy to keep playing and subscribing IF they fix things on your schedule and to your demands.

/shrug - good luck!

Please point me to where they say they will be fixed with a link?

Well, my point is to try to figure out what your point was; after you randomly brought up Stockholm's Syndrome

I still eagerly await the answer... but I don't think I'll get it; because I'm 99% sure you don't actually know what Stockholm's Syndrome is

I am 99% sure you are a presumptuous ***. I know what Stockholm's is. I am sorry you have no sense of humour, not even the tiniest little bit.

It was a joke dude. Sorry you are so dense.

I will only keep playing if it goes free to play

bye :)

I subbed for 6 months and the content released between now and then will determine the 6 months after that but if I was to make a wish list that would result in me saying, yup, ill resub

1) They make REAL RP servers with nameing regulations that are enforced (Rather then the current PVE rule set servers called RP servers that exist now) and general/trade channel moderators for Nar Shaddaa and below worlds of RP servers (to much non RP and rathe roffesive stuff being said before 11 pm week days and 2 am week ends. Im not a big moderator fan honestly but these chats are out of control.)

2) All xp from Tatooine on was cut in half across the board! Would still level to fast and out level worlds but it would be better at least

3) Add my cantina games ideas (Paazaak, Swoop, Holo chess, pit fighting, spectator veiwable screen for ongoing Huttaball mnatchs) I posted in beta and in retail on these forums

4) Companion storyline quests become more interaction and less just stand and talk

5) I would like to see mobs 5 levels or higher (on normal worlds) instantly see through Stealth and on Illum, any player under level 40 simply can not stealth. This would eliminate the exploits once and for all on all worlds. I knew in beta stealthers were going toi exploit this game, even sent in feedback for warning Bioware but fell on deft ears yet again.

If Bioware did those 5 things, Id tell them right now, this instant, im here for 2-3 years guarenteed.

/agree

I have already been warned for a rather innocuous reason.:rolleyes:

Only once? Rookie!!!

Let's just say I've been 'warned' a few times about things that are absolutely ridiculous. Draconian doesn't begin to describe the pathetic-ness that is moderation here ;)