Kindness Keeps The World Afloat

Xenoclix

Just was browsing the web and came across this video on Youtube. Its from Live Vest Inside. I just watched it and it really touched me and i thought i would spread the video to my fellow SWTORians.

Lets bring this behavior into the SWTOR community, in the forums, in the game and elsewhere.

Thinks i do to spread the kindness on my server.

- I volunteer helping people go through instances if they need help.

- Venture to the lower level areas helping people with quests, information in regards to the game, the mechanics and other helpful tips.

- I help others with items i got from random mobs to give to the players, credits if they are just short of something.

- Just being there for other people who need help.

Edited by Xenoclix

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding the community. We appreciate the gesture, however discussion about the community is generally off-topic to the discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

We ask that threads created on the forums focus on specific aspects of the game or its contents.

For this reason we will be closing this thread, but encourage you to continue participating on the forums to talk about the game.