We have a right to complain. Staggered release ruins some peoples game experiences.

MercArcher

Some people such as myself like to go for server/world firsts. By staggering release you are ruining that part of the game for me. There is absolutely no way I will be able to get server first 50, and my personal goal of clearing Eternity Vault before head start ends is looking like less and less of a possibility.

Combine that with the lack of a grace period (and my online pre-order not scheduled to be delivered till the 29th with rushed shipping) and I will be forced to ignore my goal of server/world firsts or pay out an extra $60 for a standard edition while my CE ships.

Just because it doesn't affect the way you play doesn't mean other people are completely screwed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people such as myself like to go for server/world firsts. By staggering release you are ruining that part of the game for me. There is absolutely no way I will be able to get server first 50, and my personal goal of clearing Eternity Vault before head start ends is looking like less and less of a possibility.

Combine that with the lack of a grace period (and my online pre-order not scheduled to be delivered till the 29th with rushed shipping) and I will be forced to ignore my goal of server/world firsts or pay out an extra $60 for a standard edition while my CE ships.

Just because it doesn't affect the way you play doesn't mean other people are completely screwed.

It sucks that your order isn't going to be delivered until the 29th, but you're not completely screwed. Get a grip. When they open up a new server, try to get on that one and get your precious firsts.

It sucks that your order isn't going to be delivered until the 29th, but you're not completely screwed. Get a grip. When they open up a new server, try to get on that one and get your precious firsts.

Not going to abandon my guild and play on an underpopulated server.

If there is no achievement for server/world firsts....how do you know if you did it or not?

If there isn't an achievement....well..you can just pretend you are!

See?

No one will ever be able to say differently because they have no proof. :)

Why do you have to be first ?? i feel "sorry" for these types who need to be first in things in a game.

Some of us like to be competitive. It adds a lot more challenge into the game. Just because someone doesn't share you're playstyle doesn't mean they are playing wrong. You're thoughts that you're ideas are superior is completely ignorant and asinine.

my personal goal was to beat off 50 times today but i ran out of lotion and i'm chafed

my life is ruined

Sounds like poor planning and unreasonable expectations on your part.

It is not the fault of Bioware.

Why do you have to be first ?? i feel "sorry" for these types who need to be first in things in a game.

Some people are just more competitive than others. They neither need nor ask for your pity. They play how they like, you play how you like. I am not a server first type, but I was in a server first/world first guild in EQ, so I know there are some out there who are just not happy unless they are racing for some "1st" event.

Do world first mean anything except that you have more time to dedicate to the game?

Power boaters like to get somewhere fast, sailors enjoy the journey. Be a sailor. If not that be a honey badger.

No, world firsts (especially in raiding) mean that you did the encounter faster, with less gear, and before it was nerfed.

amen brother

This is like complaining to an amusement park operator because the roller coaster only has 20 seats and you want to get on it anyway and the line to get on is too long.

Wait along with everyone else imo. You can do all the force choking and epeen stroking you want when they let you have your turn in the front car of the roller coaster.

Edited by Drudg