Help me find a Lightsaber

Belwyn

So I'm a founder, but approximately in late 2013 or early 2014 I stopped playing the game. I decided to come back and play through the sith warrior story once more, because it's the one class and story I enjoyed the most.

I made my way to Dromund Kass, where my favorite lightsaber used to be sold, only to see the vendor is gone and the lightsaber Im looking for is nowhere to be found.

The lightsaber is The Stygian Harbinger's Lightsaber. Which I love because it's not humongous like the other lightsabers which to me just look bad.

Is this even in the game anymore?

So I'm a founder, but approximately in late 2013 or early 2014 I stopped playing the game. I decided to come back and play through the sith warrior story once more, because it's the one class and story I enjoyed the most.

I made my way to Dromund Kass, where my favorite lightsaber used to be sold, only to see the vendor is gone and the lightsaber Im looking for is nowhere to be found.

The lightsaber is The Stygian Harbinger's Lightsaber. Which I love because it's not humongous like the other lightsabers which to me just look bad.

Is this even in the game anymore?

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/stygian-battleminds-lightsaber/

There is a vendor in the spaceport in DK, to your left as you exit to the jungle, who sells a few adaptive gear. I think they missed him in the vendor purge, thankfully.

Other option is to search GTN, you can find old lightsabers that are world drops in there, sometimes the prices are reasonable. Most of them have alignment restrictions I think. Same with another speciality goods vendor who survived the purge in tatooine.