Reskin Armor Bundles

Xo-Lara

While some people may not like them, I like reskins as they allow you a shot at armor you missed or may give you a piece you like in more flattering dyeing patterns. I think it would be nice if there were packs or vendors that would bundle the reskins together so that people could pursue specific pieces or similar pieces.

If packs are preferable to vendors, then they may be a good compromise for some armor pieces. They would let people pursue a specific look even if they don't know which of the reskins they might get. It would also narrow the field down better but still provide an element of chance.

I personally would prefer vendors though.

Since most of the reskins appear on the CM through packs or direct sales I doubt if they will put them on a vendor anywhere for credits. Of course I have been wrong before :)

They don't need to put them on vendors.. because the recolors are generally bronze or silver rarity, which many players consider trash to be sold at dumping prices from their pack openings. Seriously... these items sell at better prices in the free market then if the studio put them on vendors, until long long after the pack is embargoed, and supplies dry up..... but then they re-release the packs too.. and we all get a refresh in the economy.

All of this is doubly true for mounts. They will initially release a mount as either a super rare drop in game in group content, or in a pack as Gold or Platinum rarity, or both. Later..... bronze and silver variants will release through new packs. Patient players reap the benefits.