We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

Edited by pmurie

While I admire that you want to 'fix' the problem, constantly putting in tickets won't fix anything. They already know that cross-server implementation is something that would help to bolster speed of getting into content, but they've also previously said they're hesitant to do it because they don't want to ruin the sense of community, which is exactly what would happen. The reason US servers have such low wait times is because they have a much larger pool of players, not because Bioware is making it that way for them and not for us.

Server mergers are also something they are aware of, and they have posted that they are working towards finding a solution to low server population on the Oceanic servers. Bombarding them with tickets is just going to get them pissed off, and won't actually get them to work any faster. There are already major threads about the issue. Post your thoughts there and help support the idea, don't just spam them with unhelpful nonsense.

Edited by Vindrik

A real problem we need fixed is this twinking epidemic thats happening in lowbie pvp. Never knew how many people take lowbie pvp so seriously, but yes those guys running around with 15k+ hp (and not tanks) are gonna kill pvp for new people.

While I admire that you want to 'fix' the problem, constantly putting in tickets won't fix anything. They already know that cross-server implementation is something that would help to bolster speed of getting into content, but they've also previously said they're hesitant to do it because they don't want to ruin the sense of community, which is exactly what would happen. The reason US servers have such low wait times is because they have a much larger pool of players, not because Bioware is making it that way for them and not for us.

The merge into high population servers wasn't just a solution to population issues, it was their alternative to cross-server queuing.

A real problem we need fixed is this twinking epidemic thats happening in lowbie pvp. Never knew how many people take lowbie pvp so seriously, but yes those guys running around with 15k+ hp (and not tanks) are gonna kill pvp for new people.

It's only going to get worse now they're bringing in pay-to-win level 10 +41 crystals. -.-

Edited by MrRuck

It's only going to get worse now they're bringing in pay-to-win level 10 +41 crystals. -.-

And i thought seeing lvl 30's in full augmented gear was ridiculous... Well at least i'll get the most out of lowbie pvp before it becomes a twink-fest in f2p by sound of it.

If you want it fixed go buy everybody you know the game, pay for their sub and tell them to roll on Dalborra

And what Vindrik said..... don't spam them with rubbish they wont work any faster all their effort atm is on 1.5 and trying to make it as buggy as possible

i worked in customer service for over 10 years, if u get told over and over again, they do something about it!

it's a oceanic server merge or cross server where WOW gained 3 million subscribers from cross server so it does work. we want to play the game, not wait 20-30 mins for a WZ or up to 60 mins for a FP... i don't care if the ping is 1000 at least i can play the game and i'm sure most people with agreed with me!

keep spamming bioware so they do something at least so we can play this game!

The merge into high population servers wasn't just a solution to population issues, it was their alternative to cross-server queuing.

Apparently it doesn't make a huge difference in warzones because of the bolster system. Haven't tried it myself though.

i don't care if the ping is 1000 at least i can play the game and i'm sure most people with agreed with me!

I disagree with this entirely. I know a hell of a lot of people that would stop playing entirely with that much ping because it makes fast-reaction pve content practically impossible, let alone pvp. They know there is an issue and they are already aware that we want a fix, and have stating they are working on something. Leave it at that and let them do their job.

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

And how is that going for ya?

Edited by Didy_Kush

Tbh mate, it isn't people like you that I would go out of my way to fix the problem for. It's the people who make construtive forum posts or reach out to the devs for assistance, not spam emails and tickets just to get attention to the issue. They know there's an issue. They're working on it. Leave it at that.

It doesnt matter how much you bug Bioware they still wont do much about the Oceanic servers.

Edited by BazjamB

working or taking 6 months to do something about it to merge all servers.... i just sent another 100 tickets and 10 tickets... if u don't want ot help u don't have to but for the rest what want to make a difference keep emailing and opening tickets! Edited by pmurie

I agree I have seen some people taking the pre-50 pvp a bit seriously. Some might say I do, but the only character I've had in pre-50 pvp that has ever had over 15k health was a tank shadow, and it wasn't even twinked. It sat at 16k in just the level 40 pvp gear.

I don't think augmenting is a form of twinking. But when you see people running full artifact modded gear with artifact quality augments, that is excessive.

Edited by BennyKrak

don't care if the ping is 1000 at least i can play the game and i'm sure most people with agreed with me!

I dont think anyone would want to be having that much it will just ruin how people play in game.

Edited by BazjamB

i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

They talked about it here: http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-old-republic-%E2%80%93-state-game

Got a general feeling they don't have a clue on what to do and is praying that FTP will magically fix the problem. :o