Looking for an APAC Imp Guild for transfer

AnAnonymousGuy

I'm going to be moving to The Harbinger when server transfers open, as this seems to be a destination lots of people from the APAC servers have made their way to. Although I'm from the UK, the times I play generally mean that I raid when APAC players will be raiding.

So, I'd like a guild to go to when I transfer, hence this post. I'm a Sith Sorcerer Healer, in full 69's (soon to be a piece of 72 on top of that). Had I been on a server with regular raiders online when I am, then I most likely would be in full 72's by now but oh well, c'est la vie.

If you have a republic side guild, even better! Please let me know if you're interested in having me :rolleyes:

Take a moment and check out http://www.invisiblecompanions.enjin.com if you will. We are a dew players that transferred from a APAC (Dalborra) server and decided to create a NEW casual/hardcore (yes, sounds strange, but growing fast ) and we do basically everything. If you like what you see, go to Recruitment page and click the join now tab at the top middle (must be registered on guild website). You can also do a /who on Invisible Companions in game and chat with us.

Thanks

MaoriSkux

(P.S In-game name is Maroiskux which is misspelt and will be purchasing a name change)

• 2 weeks later...