New Player - LFG Tool

Yesterday I spent over 3 hours in queue for Taral V because I was trying to get a bunch of quests done since it's my first time through. Not only did I need the experience I needed the gear.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder why cross server functionality isn't in this game. Is it because they want to profit off server transfers from the cartel market? A 3 hour wait to run one flash point is completely ridiculous.

Since starting 3 weeks ago the biggest problem I see on all of the servers I have tested out so far (Shadowlands, Harbringer, Ebon Hawk, Bastion) are population problems.

Probems with warzone queues.

Flashpoint queues.

Ranked queues.

This game desperately needs cross server queueing.

or server mergers, it'll be less of an issue after the expansion comes out (and when the force awakens comes out im sure) but in half a year time (being generous) we will be back at square one most likely unless customer retention is high (which is possible 4.0 is basically all about customer retention)

or server mergers, it'll be less of an issue after the expansion comes out (and when the force awakens comes out im sure) but in half a year time (being generous) we will be back at square one most likely unless customer retention is high (which is possible 4.0 is basically all about customer retention)

4..0 is not about customer retention with 0 endgame content 4.0 is about making the game more new player friendly.

You can't retain customers with an expansion that last only 9 hours.

Edited by psikofunkster