Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why gods of the machine rarely form in fleet?

Slowpokeking
06.09.2018 , 09:24 AM | #11
Story Mode=Let everyone be able to finish the story, it shouldn't be too hard. Same thing with ToS and Ravagers.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

FlameYOL
06.10.2018 , 08:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Story Mode=Let everyone be able to finish the story, it shouldn't be too hard. Same thing with ToS and Ravagers.
GOTM isn't too hard, save for Izax. It's not nearly as bad as ToS and Ravagers were at launch IMO, it certainly has some mechanics but I found it fun tbh, if you're not following the mechanics then yeah you'll wipe a lot .And I never stepped into HM/Veteran so I'm more of a casual than a hardcore raider.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

FlameYOL
06.10.2018 , 08:20 AM | #13
I think it's a bit too long, the trash mobs/mech before the bosses could be reduced in SM.
The mobs are easy to deal with but maybe reduce the numbers for SM, biggest problem is people not following properly due to lag on the Sniper before Scyva or jumping into mines before Nahut or not knowing how to do the puzzle.

Slowpokeking
06.11.2018 , 01:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
The mobs are easy to deal with but maybe reduce the numbers for SM, biggest problem is people not following properly due to lag on the Sniper before Scyva or jumping into mines before Nahut or not knowing how to do the puzzle.
Most of them are easy but it's overall too long, we got 5 bosses already the whole walk/run should be shorter and easier on the SCYVA snipers and the puzzle.

My Referral Code.

Slowpokeking
06.11.2018 , 01:11 PM | #15
GOTM isn't too hard, save for Izax. It's not nearly as bad as ToS and Ravagers were at launch IMO, it certainly has some mechanics but I found it fun tbh, if you're not following the mechanics then yeah you'll wipe a lot .And I never stepped into HM/Veteran so I'm more of a casual than a hardcore raider.
No other than Izax they are not too hard but still many pugs could not finish it. As for Ravagers, M&B really needs to be toned off.

My Referral Code.

FlameYOL
06.12.2018 , 06:22 AM | #16
Most of them are easy but it's overall too long, we got 5 bosses already the whole walk/run should be shorter and easier on the SCYVA snipers and the puzzle.
Maybe reduce the number of adds or something, but there's got to be a mild challenge. Or maybe they can do what they did with the corridor of death of DF and just nerf it.

No other than Izax they are not too hard but still many pugs could not finish it. As for Ravagers, M&B really needs to be toned off.
I've had more difficulty with Underlurker than with M&B, maybe reduce Master's AOE damage?

Eloi_BG
06.12.2018 , 10:14 AM | #17
Since the nerfed cross mechanic UL is a lot easier in pugs. Master/Blaster still has weird tuning. The healing required in the second phase isn't close to anything in another SM. Master hits too hard, and blaster keeps on hitting decently hard. Every healer that hasn't seen HMs (apart form EV and KP, where healing is still kind of a joke) isn't ready for the pressure that comes with phase 2.

The same case can kinda be made in HM, where Master hits harder than pretty much any HM boss. Not really a complaint though, just weird tuning.
Nemio the Acceptable Player

Slowpokeking
06.12.2018 , 12:38 PM | #18
Maybe reduce the number of adds or something, but there's got to be a mild challenge. Or maybe they can do what they did with the corridor of death of DF and just nerf it.
Honestly, such challenge would be fun for the first time, but after that it's a bit annoying, especially when you are in pugs, any kind of trouble may result in ppl quitting.

My Referral Code.

Slowpokeking
06.12.2018 , 09:16 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
Since the nerfed cross mechanic UL is a lot easier in pugs. Master/Blaster still has weird tuning. The healing required in the second phase isn't close to anything in another SM. Master hits too hard, and blaster keeps on hitting decently hard. Every healer that hasn't seen HMs (apart form EV and KP, where healing is still kind of a joke) isn't ready for the pressure that comes with phase 2.

The same case can kinda be made in HM, where Master hits harder than pretty much any HM boss. Not really a complaint though, just weird tuning.
M&B needs to be toned down badly.

My Referral Code.

CrazyScruffy
06.12.2018 , 10:24 PM | #20
no gods of the machine needs to stay the same. this game has experienced enough nerfs every where else. We finally got hard content to tackle, which is something we have been asking for. And if you can't pug it, try to get into a raiding guild, or form groups on the Forum or Discord is another good place for that.