Want a group to rp

NerdyBlueGuy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a group of troopers that have been a team since boot camp they always have each other's backs no matter what even if they have that one idiot that screws everything up and gets them in life threatening situations. Or a group of padawans trying to learn the force and hoping that no one falls to the dark side. Or even a smugler, a Jedi and two troopers trying to fight evil in the world and also make some money on the way.

I want to start out with a group to rp from the beginning lvl 1. Grow together build as a team and creat our own story. You can be anything a Jedi and smugler or a trooper.

Did you ever find your group? I'd be interested in joining.

I've been wanting to do something like this since I started playing.

Personally, I like the padawan group idea over the pure trooper group.

I also like the mixed group idea, one or two jedi, smuggler, and a trooper or two depending on jedi numbers.

Please keep me informed! I'm able to commit to this idea.

Hello,

I would like to say that I have been looking for a group of players who enjoy RP as much as I do and I would greatly enjoy getting behind this idea. My characters on the Ebon Hawk Server are Oba'dur (Rep), Hk'thirty-seven (Rep), Argaeus (Sith), and Mathaeus (Rep).

Please let me know in game or over this page if there is a spot for me for joining :)

As for your idea and needing help deciding. I agree with Karmafree. Where the trooper group would undoubtedly provide lots of RP opportunity, I believe RPing jedi would provide even moreso, as such struggles with the force are relevant as with troopers, it is not.

I do enjoy to be quite... detailed in my RP's. When I get carried away I can type lots of paragraphs but I usually keep it down to one or two using the /e chat.

To anyone else who replied to Nerdblueguy's thread, you may also contact me if you like via a reply to my post here on the website or in game :) Thanks!

Nerdyblueguy, I look forward in hearing back from you as I would be greatly interested.

Hello,

I would like to say that I have been looking for a group of players who enjoy RP as much as I do and I would greatly enjoy getting behind this idea. My characters on the Ebon Hawk Server are Oba'dur (Rep), Hk'thirty-seven (Rep), Argaeus (Sith), and Mathaeus (Rep).

Please let me know in game or over this page if there is a spot for me for joining :)

As for your idea and needing help deciding. I agree with Karmafree. Where the trooper group would undoubtedly provide lots of RP opportunity, I believe RPing jedi would provide even moreso, as such struggles with the force are relevant as with troopers, it is not.

I do enjoy to be quite... detailed in my RP's. When I get carried away I can type lots of paragraphs but I usually keep it down to one or two using the /e chat.

To anyone else who replied to Nerdblueguy's thread, you may also contact me if you like via a reply to my post here on the website or in game :) Thanks!

Nerdyblueguy, I look forward in hearing back from you as I would be greatly interested.

Yea that sounds good to me just put your characters bio we already have Me,Karmatree,Nater,CommanderHrman

I would also be down for this. I'm thinking of starting an open RP on the forums too. Have to think of a good opening though.

Edit:

Make your character and do the first quest so we can make a guild for this. I don't think it matters who makes it, but we need the names of the characters you're going to play and I think a guild would make it easier to group up.

Edited by nater

Ebon Hawk will be the realm? Pure Jedi group or is there room for a smuggler? When should we start?

Need to know before I make the character.

My existing characters on Ebon Hawk (Jairo or Kai'bim - Empire, and Mohiq or Mundoya - Pub side)

Edited by Karmatree

Ebon Hawk will be the realm? Pure Jedi group or is there room for a smuggler? When should we start?

My existing characters on Ebon Hawk (Jairo or Kai'bim - Empire, and Mohiq or Mundoya - Pub side)

Ok Everyone that wants to join us go to Ebon Hawk Jedi padawans or Sith acolytes and have your characters back story ready

http://strawpoll.me/2354300

Go to the Straw Poll and vote:)

Edited by NerdyBlueGuy

I don't think it needs to be just Jedi. We would just need to get together some how. Know what I mean? We can't RP with you if you are on another planet. I've been toying with this idea that we have a sith sorcerer who has defected to the republic and needs a group of troopers to guard him. The only problem is, we would need a smuggler or two to get him through the right channels to see the jedi council and the admirals and generals of the Republic Army as he holds vital information on the current war, the movements of the Empire and how the sith are being used within the Empire.

Edited by nater

I don't think it needs to be just Jedi. We would just need to get together some how. Know what I mean? We can't RP with you if you are on another planet. I've been toying with this idea that we have a sith sorcerer who has defected to the republic and needs a group of troopers to guard him. The only problem is, we would need a smuggler or two to get him through the right channels to see the jedi council and the admirals and generals of the Republic Army as he holds vital information on the current war, the movements of the Empire and how the sith are being used within the Empire.

I dont know how that would work

Edited by NerdyBlueGuy

We need to figure out now who's being what. If we're grouping 4 jedi, then we need to assign people to one advanced class: Sentinel, Guardian, Sage, and Shadow. I am most familiar with Guardian and Shadow, and those are my classes of choice, so I can be a jedi knight or a consular. To the other three forming this group with Nerdyblueguy and I, post now what you'd like to be. We need a healer, tank, two DPS, so a sage, guardian, and whoever the shadow and sentinel are should spec DPS.

Since being NerdyBlueGuy is already a jedi consular, I will be the jedi knight/guardian in our group. My character's name is Thaius. He is Cathar. Hopefully the only one haha, if that is okay with everyone else. If not I can remake.

Edited by CommanderHerman
Correcting

Recap -

Nerdy is playing Flayceno (consular)

Herman is playing Thaius (knight)

Karma is playing ?

Nater is playing ?

We should set-up a time to make this happen. I have a prior engagement this weekend the 23rd and 24th.

Edited by Karmatree

Recap -

Nerdy is playing Flayceno (consular)

Herman is playing Thaius (knight)

Karma is playing ?

Nater is playing ?

We should set-up a time to make this happen. I have a prior engagement this weekend the 23rd and 24th.

Consular - Nadrogo(if I can get it since I deleted and am remaking him for our late comer.

This week, Thursday is out. Sunday is Fantasy draft day for me and my friends. But the rest of next week early afternoon and all evening looks good. I'm on vacation all next week, but I'm gonna be looking for a new job through the early part of the day. My normal time slot for current job allows roughly 6pm est to about 12am est, not that I want to be playing for six hours straight, but that's just when I'm free to do whatever.

Edited by nater