Dark Design - Corrupted Sith Spawn

JavderJavder

Okay so during the fight in Dark design against the corrupted sith spawn, you have to get the spawn to drop on the canisters - simple enough. But the spawn targets my gosh darn companion 95% of the time. This wouldnt be a problem if the canisters actually broke when a companion is targeted and landed upon. The spawn can also regen health up to 2 times every time it comes back down, making damaging it near painful as you cant even use escape and disrupt more than it can heal. It is also fairly hard to get people to help with this quest as people dont tend to do it more than once, i dont mind soloing it for a challenge but its near impossible and i spent nearly a solid hour to not kill this thing. My overall suggestion is either have the canisters be able to break from falling on companions, or not have it be able to target companions at all so the canisters can be used to kill it. (On a side note, the Shroud missions should also be abled to be done solo)

Thanks for reading :)

Nah that didn't work, if it targets a companion it simply wont detonate the canister, HOWEVER i went for another 30 min battle with it and found out what triggers the person who gets targeted. It turns out if you get your companion to get the last hit on the last tentacle, that will make it target you and not the comp! Finally got the bastard :)

Nah that didn't work, if it targets a companion it simply wont detonate the canister, HOWEVER i went for another 30 min battle with it and found out what triggers the person who gets targeted. It turns out if you get your companion to get the last hit on the last tentacle, that will make it target you and not the comp! Finally got the bastard :)

That is good to know. I was able to solo that on my Sorc, but when I went in on my Assassin I could not get it done for the same reason as you, the boss would only ever target my comp. Fortunately I found a group to do it with, but I will have to keep this in mind if I ever get another character to that point.

Edited by ceryxp