• Tala-Reh ███ 3
  • Leeha Nahrezz ██ 2
  • Agent Galen ██ 2
  • Bengal Morr ██ 2
  • Bela K
  • Raven
  • Watcher One
  • Agent Jones

You've missed one great character in your list.

Talking about RE-M0. This droid was created by doctor Godera as his personal assistant. It helps us to save the doctor from Watcher One on Taris. His personality is quite amusing for a droid - he despises the Empire and treats Republic as a bunch of cowards. At some point in the questline RE-M0 is destroyed, but our character preserves its memory core so Godera can rebuild it.

Here is the main article on Wookiepedia about this droid:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RE-M0

And here is a video of it in action (start watching at 3:32 and 7:46):

In my opinion RE-M0 would be a perfect companion for a DS Jedi Knight. Maybe it can even serve as a replacement for T7.

oh please, i definitely want Lord Zash back for my SI with a new body

Would be even better if her new body would be the one Ashara uses right now ;)

Edited by Trollokdamus

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas for Trooper'd be cool

as would Ivory for Smuggler, he's already hanging around on my ship.

and Thana Vesh would be awesome with either of my sith, my inquisitor who hates her, or my warrior who always flirts with her.

and a Jedi companion for Trooper and/or Smuggler.

Edited by TimeBender

where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence

where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence

Too many Bothans died to bring us this game. :p

Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him :p

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have...

Hunter as a companion. I just found her so interesting. Her male form was hot.

I would say the character i want most as a companion (Besides Timmns, but i doubt he would ever accompany a sith, no matter the alignment) is darth Vowrawn, the dark council member you pick up on corellia. He even spends a mission or two on your ship!

Would have preferred either as a melee tank instead of broonmark.

this may have been posted already cos i didnt fancy scrolling through all 40 pages hehe, but i think lord praven for jedi knights, yeah scourge is similar but perhaps scourge for dark side knight and praven for light side knight? and i agree with jonas balkar should be a trooper companion. oh and everyone should have blizz :p

Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him :p

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have...

Hunter as a companion. I just found her so interesting. Her male form was hot.

Yeah, it'd be neat to join up with Hunter, take down the Force-Sensitive orders and form a Galactic Alliance of ordinary citizens. :sul_evil:

That or Darth Zhorrid 'cause she's fun to mess with and makes Kaliyo look stable, but I told her she was pathetic, and that was the end of that!

Edited by BradTheImpaler

Not sure if these have been mentioned or not -

During the Corellia bonus series, Empire side (kinda late in the game for a new comp., but whatever)

there's the Corellian politician guy that helps you out during some of the quests - dude tosses a thermal detonator into a group of Jedi! He does become the new Prime Minister of Corellia after you're done, but I'm sure some reason could be fabricated for why he would join you instead.

Early in the Bounty Hunter story

The Mirialan bounty hunter that you fight in the Great Melee or whatever. Krista calls her "that little green girl" lol. Although I guess you are supposed to kill her during that part, but maybe she just plays dead or something.

Ok, been thinking about what each class lacks, and came up with a few ideas:

Inquisitor: Like someone said earlier, an Imperial Trooper that's a love interest for females. Would have to work hard to make him different from the ranged tank for warriors, though. Should be a ranged tank with aim stat, I haven't gotten Xalek but I think he might have a tendency to get into melee range for basic attacks, which isn't always what you'd want.

Consular: A male jedi sentinel. Wears medium armour, and functions as another melee DPS. Not sure what his personality would be like, maybe he could be a semi-redeemed sith marauder?

Bounty Hunter: Their own baby Rancor. Maybe make it a genetic experiment so it's sentient, and can hold simple conversations with you?

Agent: They're missing a strength companion, and yet the only thing that makes sense is Dr Lokin, who they already have. Maybe he could tame one of the larger Rakhghouls for our covert operations, or find a brawny volunteer for his experiments? Alternatively, my suggestion earlier where you recruit

The sith girl from the end of act 1, if you ally against her father, if you ally with him, he joins you instead. All their companion specific gear just has their last name and requires "last name" so either can use it.

Trooper: A female addition to havoc squad. Maybe the best pilot the republic has to offer? PLEASE don't put her in aim gear, I've had enough of those.

Smuggler: Either a jedi tank like Xalek, or a jedi DPS like Kira. Or maybe a new ranged DPS jedi, that uses force attacks a lot? As long as they take willpower gear.

Warrior: Pretty well balanced crew, all they really need is another droid. Seeing as HK-51 is around the corner, it may not be necesary, but I'd like it if they get a haywire interrogation droid for a ranged/melee dps droid.

Knight: Has one of everything. Really, about the only thing I could see them needing would either be a tech melee DPS like Torian, or a willpower tank like Xalek. Could make them a DS love interest for male jedi?

Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get

1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill

2. crazy pirate (not to bad)

3. Republic cheerleader

4. Archeologist that is way to boring.

5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.

Lol i like the Garrus option.

Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get

1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill

2. crazy pirate (not to bad)

3. Republic cheerleader

4. Archeologist that is way to boring.

5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.

Lol i like the Garrus option.

I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!

Edited by Ashania

I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!

I dunno.... Ashara was humming "The Imperial March" after gettin' jiggy wit it. :D

There have been a good few people I've come across thinking, "I want you as a Companion." But it almost seems as though 5 is more than plenty, adding many more would be too many Companions. I also didn't recognize many names but the Jedi Knight ones. I agree Watcher One was a fun enemy, and my JK and he had a lot of respect for each other; it would be cool to have him as a Companion. When I encountered Leeha, I knew who my last Companion was, and I thought, "I want her as a companion!" Lord Praven (if it is who I'm thinking of) was another one I hoped to get. Master Setele Shan and Raven would have also been a couple of enteresting companions for sure.

In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.

In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.

Watcher X: The Hannibal Lechter of Star Wars! :eek: