If you could live on one Star Wars planet...

JediRios

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably go with Voss, Alderaan, or Wayland.

Voss looks really pleasant, like it's always fall, which would be pretty cool, plus if you ever had a bad dream, it'd be easy to ask people for advice about it!

Alderaan is really peaceful, despite the douchebag killiks, and has some awesome mountain views. I think I'd move before Grand Moff Tarkin came to visit, though.

Wayland would be a really good way to get away from everyone, and if you're a decent thief, Emperor Palpatine would be dropping off some pretty legit stuff there all the time.

Or, if you want to talk to your planet, just live on Zonama Sekot!

Hoth, for 4 reasons:

1. I just love hoth, its kinda like an untouched planet, and SW:IV just made me fall in love with it, everytime i play a new star wars game i just cant wait to play hoth, i would play it over and over on Battlefront.

2: I live in Australia and it is so bloody hot i welcome a change of temperature.

3. I would own a pet Taun-Taun

4. I would try to domesticate a Wampa as a butler.

I would live on Naboo here's why:

1. The landscape is amazing. Lots to look at and I'm sure the city provides all the ammenities anyone could need.

2. Classy cantina's with rich women.

3. I could butcher Gungans by the thousands, too include Gungan women and children on the weekends. Maybe even get a good shot at Jar Jar in his motorcade from the 6th floor of the Naboo book depository building. If that is unavailable, Naboo also has many wonderful grassy nulls as an alternate.

4. Lots of great fishing as well on Naboo. The planet provides plenty of oppertunities to catch some huge fish, and maybe snag some Gungans in the process.

5. Weather is usually nice, temperate.

6. Many natural resources waiting to be collected by crews of enslaved Gungans. These resources could then be sold for large profits on the galactic market. One of the most abundant resources being the large forests of Naboo just waiting to be cut down. Gungan slaves could also themselves be harvested for thier bodies natural oils. This could be used for many products to include makeup, or candles.

7. The rich population of Naboo would also be likely to spend money at my Twi'lek brothel that would undoubtedly open after the lumber buisness picked up.

And that is why I would live on Naboo......

Edited by sfatmedic