If you had the force IRL

DjXeela

1-First off, build my Lightsaber

2-Force Choke people through internet (Vader did with Admiral Ozzlen, why couldnt I?)

3-Mind trick the cops "these are not the drugs you are looking for"

4-Mind trick women to bend over (supposedly it only works to fools)

5-Join the dark side then UNLIMITED POWARRRR!!!1 Teslacoil like a boss

I'd make some Sith robes and try to make a lightsaber and then wreak havoc everywhere killing everything I meet and RAZE entire cities with super lightning and grip... Then they send some guys to stop me then I beat them up and absorb their life with force drain... if I was in a bad mood.

If I was in a good mood I'd go around helping everybody with stuff and stopping crimes and all the superman stuff.

1st I would make two guys get into a slap fight.

2nd I would take over the US and slaughter all the indesicive idiots at congress.

3rd I would wear my underwear on the outside of my pants and nobody can give me any **** about it.

4th I would change my name to IM Awesome

5th I would make Chuck Norris my apprentice.

6th Build a death star and just spin it around randomly shooting.I might destroy the Earth,but WHO CARES!?

7 eat cookies

8th destroy politicians,celebreties,and WoW bettering everyones lives

9th I would make every world leader randomly shake each others hands,symbolizing world peace.

Edited by XjediXrf

I'd use jedi senses to instantly pass all my exams, sit behiend the smart guy in the exam hall and just read his thoughts, i'd also go on BBC Dragons Den with the worst invention ever and have them fight over who gets to invest in me :D

Also I would set up the worlds best building business, using the force to construct houses in 5 minutes as if they were made of lego.

And finally i'd go find drug barons and use mind tricks to make them give up.

I would do horrible things like force throw the slow drivers off the road or force choke the guy who tells me smoking is bad for me or use mind trick to convince everyone that rocks are money and thereby make everyone equal because rocks are everywhere. then once everyone can buy and sell freely for rocks I would throw rocks at people and they would be happy and wounded.

lol this is the best post in the thread. "I would throw rocks at people and they would be happy and wounded." Made me chuckle. :p

I would take over iran single-handedly and train others in the ways of the force, align with the U.S but make ties to China and Russia and hit people during world leader meetings that I disagree with while commenting about their snide insinuations.