HM False Emperor: Jindo Krey still bugged!

Ran through the instance last night and after wiping 5 or 6 times we threw in the towel. Each time we fought Jindo we would click the console to disable the ship and send it away, but it would fire and nothing would happen to the ship. Eventually it just built up to 400% damage and down we went.

Supposedly the bug was fixed with patch 1.1.2, but it obviously has not been. Please fix it soon. It is annoying to run a flashpoint and the only thing that stops you from completing it are the bugs!

Edited by Evilsteps

From my understand you have to only use the middle console in order to damage the ship. Whenever you use the left or right console the fight bugs. We have had great success by doing this.

Send two people to the console and see if that works out. The amount of bugs is frustrating but this is the only method that has worked with no issues.

From my understand you have to only use the middle console in order to damage the ship. Whenever you use the left or right console the fight bugs. We have had great success by doing this.

Send two people to the console and see if that works out. The amount of bugs is frustrating but this is the only method that has worked with no issues.

We did this last night and still ended with the same effect. We click the center one, the gun raises and shoots the ship, and the ship remains and continues building up it's damage.

We did this last night and still ended with the same effect. We click the center one, the gun raises and shoots the ship, and the ship remains and continues building up it's damage.

I don't know if this is common knowledge (or if it's even true), but did you blow away Jindo's blue shield before going for the consoles? We wiped a few times before trying this out (turrets were doing nothing), and then it seemed to work fine after that. I guess Jindo's shield is linked to the ship shields.

killed him last night, killed him today, i don't know what to tell you. The mechanics seem, to be working more or less ok. Maybe a tiny buggy with the shield and stuff, but besides that it seemed just fine. Full cleared last night/today. didnt seem to have any really flashpoint ending issues. sorry, that you had to experience craptasticness. Edited by Macabakur

I don't know if this is common knowledge (or if it's even true), but did you blow away Jindo's blue shield before going for the consoles? We wiped a few times before trying this out (turrets were doing nothing), and then it seemed to work fine after that. I guess Jindo's shield is linked to the ship shields.

It's not linked to the shield, that was just a coincidence for you. We had it bug out on us a few days ago and wiped. Went back in and it worked perfectly. Seems to just be a random bug if the turrets want to work or not on resetting the ship.

From what I've read, the fight bugs out if you click the center console prematurely. We ran it tonight, and our DPS ran straight over to the console and clicked it. After that, the fight bugged. We got no missile AoE (which was just fine with me) and the gunship never moved. I'm not sure what exactly killed everyone because I DC'ed shortly thereafter.

When we ran back in, I reminded the DPS not to click the console right away, and the fight proceeded normally. I'm not sure exactly what the trigger for clicking the console is, but don't do it too early!

• 2 weeks later...

If I see another console "clicky" in any new boss fight in future content I'm just gonna /lol and /facepalm at Bioware. Think about it Jindo and the Ancient Pylons are notoriously buggy encounters, both centered around the use consoles.

I hope they get a clue and learn to code these things properly before forcing more bugged to hell content on us. Then again it's not like they do much better on encounters that don't involve clickies *coughSoacough*