Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

PrinceNemmesis
04.19.2017 , 07:38 AM | #11
2E and 3A is a better way to fix the AC Problem. AC Stim is no longer needed.... My Optinion.

New "Optimal" is 750.

vicadin
04.19.2017 , 09:43 AM | #12
Bant's spreasheet let's me force the Mastery Stim...here are the DPS rankings...

Spoiler

vicadin
04.19.2017 , 09:50 AM | #13
With regards to healers...it looks like the new Crit proc relic might be a slightly better option...

Spoiler

Eloi_BG
04.19.2017 , 10:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by vicadin View Post
With regards to healers...it looks like the new Crit proc relic might be a slightly better option...

Spoiler
Did you check for DPS? Also, is that replacing SA or FR?
Nemio the Acceptable Player

Caely
04.19.2017 , 12:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by vicadin View Post
It's an adjustment with healers going from crit over alacrity to the other way around, but in the end personal preference will make the difference. I'm just hoping for miraculous changes in my keeping force starvation to a minimum.
Cailyth/Caelyth - Best mediocre healer around.
“Would it help if I got out and pushed?” - Leia to Han

vicadin
04.20.2017 , 01:21 AM | #16
With regards to the DPS, the Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault relics are still the Best-In-Slot relics.

With regards to the Healers, the Focused Retribution and Devastating Vengeance are a slightly better.

scottsaxman
04.20.2017 , 11:04 AM | #17
Could you post an expanded version of the Mastery stim info? I'm curious of the stats and how the number of enhancements or augments change for crit or alacrity when choosing the Mastery stim option. Thanks

ottffsse
04.21.2017 , 08:04 AM | #18
The crit relic is interesting for sure now.
On healers stacking so much alactrity makes sense for force regeneration and cooldowns.

Problem for most dps is that you do want to lower you crit rating bellow 1700 too much (it penalizes your attacks without the proc significantly if you have say 1500 instead of 1700 crit), but at the same time diminishing returns on crit rating add up significantly beyond 1850 when the proc gets it over 2600+. That why is SA and FR is still better.

An exception could be io merc as there you have naturally very high crit chance already and you tend to stack alactrity and crit evenly anyways. On that class it could be run through the formalas to see what you get.

Hellhog
04.21.2017 , 09:15 AM | #19
Thank you for doing this. I had been planning on reaching about 1800 crit and 1450 alacrity on my DPS and just using 2 power augs... but I might reconsider. Still hard to believe the diminishing returns haven't pushed the stats into mastery/power augmenting range yet.
Ayix | Ayik | Ayiq | Ayiz | Ayij | Ayis | Ayir | Ayid
Ayic | Ayip | Ayig | Ayib | Ayit | Ayif | Ayiv | Ayim

Twitch - Aeyix - YouTube
All OG NiM Bosses & Timed Runs Cleared on all imp DPS Classes | 2/5 NiM Gods

ottffsse
04.21.2017 , 09:56 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Hellhog View Post
Thank you for doing this. I had been planning on reaching about 1800 crit and 1450 alacrity on my DPS and just using 2 power augs... but I might reconsider. Still hard to believe the diminishing returns haven't pushed the stats into mastery/power augmenting range yet.
You still have alactrity that is why for sustaindps you want 1800 crit/ 1600 alac (approximately). Now for burst in PvP yeah probably tone down the alactrity and use some power or mastery augments.