Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

TankCCMBH
10.27.2015 , 01:34 AM | #11
thank you, that seems obvious now. >.>

Kawabonga
10.27.2015 , 02:08 AM | #12
Thank you for your marvelous work for starters.
So, since differences are negligible within ~100-200 rating points as stated above, every dps discipline has basically the same stat distribution? How convenient

Just one curiosity about lightning, are you taking into account the fact that Recklessness doesn't supercrit?

Edit: nvm, i saw on that awesome spreadsheet that you indeed have bonus crit added to Thundering Blast (cell B327). That's not working unfortunately in Live, so lightning is actually even lower than that, I don't know by how much, but still...

rreddy
10.27.2015 , 02:09 AM | #13
Wow, thanks for doing this, definitely gonna use it as a reference.
Erodoeht Erodork Lubricus
Guildmaster <The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> The Harbinger

Avinler
10.27.2015 , 07:34 AM | #14
Thanks for all of your work, looks great and can't wait to dissect for all my alts!
Avin

Founder, Retired GM of <Fortitude> on Jedi Covenant
& Andrew on SWTOR Economics

SelenaCat
10.27.2015 , 07:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Goblin_Lackey View Post
Note: Unlettered Mods and the Relics are Reactive Warding and Shield Amplification
Am I to read this correctly that the unlettered mods are better than the B-versions, even though they trade defensive stats at about a 2:1 ratio with Endurance?

TACeMossie
10.27.2015 , 07:41 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SelenaCat View Post
Am I to read this correctly that the unlettered mods are better than the B-versions, even though they trade defensive stats at about a 2:1 ratio with Endurance?
The numbers are geared towards minimizing damage taken, so endurance is treated as useless in this regard. In reality though, you'll probably want not only B-mods, but also Bulwark/Bastion enhancements so you can survive spike damage in some of the HM Fights (e.g. Tyrans, Raptus)
Kwerty/Mossie

Once a guy who wrote guides, now just a guy getting back in
Vanguards/Powertechs 4 lyf

Kirn-Dar
10.27.2015 , 07:53 AM | #17
Again, thx for post

Can i ask what does the * (Asterisk) mean in your rotations? And are the rotations fully executable? For example in the Mercanary IO rotation there are two Unloads following each other and afaik, Unload has 12sec CD, which means it's not repeatable.

oofalong
10.27.2015 , 08:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirn-Dar View Post
Again, thx for post

Can i ask what does the * (Asterisk) mean in your rotations? And are the rotations fully executable? For example in the Mercanary IO rotation there are two Unloads following each other and afaik, Unload has 12sec CD, which means it's not repeatable.
He is showing GCD by GCD what abilities are used. Since Unload (ignoring Alacrity) channels for 3s it spans 2 GCDs.
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

sloasdaylight
10.27.2015 , 08:05 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirn-Dar View Post
Again, thx for post

It means that the ability is channeled/casted/whatever and takes up 2 GCDs.

For Example
Code:
Ravage > Ravage*
indicates that Ravage will be taking up 2 GCDs, as opposed to something like
Code:
Battering Assault > Force Rend
where the > indicates a change in GCD.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Ebon Hawk | Peacekeeper | PvE, PvP, GSF Guild
3/5 HM ToS, 2/5 HM Rav, 4/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF

Excise
10.27.2015 , 08:27 AM | #20
Rankings notwithstanding, the difference between the best DPS spec and worst DPS spec ain't all that bad. Of course, we'll see what happens when these specs go up against an actual boss with movement, swapping targets, and long range instead of a targeting dummy.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]