Crafted Battlemaster gear

OpeningToEndgame

I inspected a Sorc in PvP today who had some crafted Rank 60 gear. However, I don't know what he augmented it with. He had nearly 1600 WP and 17.5k health. Where can I get these patterns? Also, is it worth it? I have full BM gear already. I do okay, but I get hit pretty hard. Damn glass cannon. Lol

You can buy the schematics at the Battlemaster respektive War Hero Vendor for 50k each.

Is it worth it?

Each crit crafted piece gets an augment slot.

Each Augment gives usually 18 Mainstat/12 Endurance (crafted 22 version, i think better ones drop in Hardmode/Nightmare Operations)

There are also crit/surge/power variants.

If you use Battlemaster /War Hero or some low level stuff with augment slot is just a matter of aesthetics

(or money)

Will set bonus from WH transfer into BM armor slots? I thought it only transfers if the shell is WH?

If you use BM crafted you lose set bonus if what is inside is BM right?

Edited by Cempa

Will set bonus from WH transfer into BM armor slots? I thought it only transfers if the shell is WH?

If you use BM crafted you lose set bonus if what is inside is BM right?

The set bonus is part of the War Hero/Camp gear armoring.

Edited by Sabredance

Ok.. so just to be very clear on this. If I have a Battlemaster armor .. then craft a orange one and transfer the armoring that is in the original into the orange version. The set bonuses follow? Are you sure?

No this doesnt work. If you have WAR HERO gear (purple that you buy from warhero vendors for rated warzone coms) and transfer your armoring to another piece of gear , the set bonus will follow. The set bonuses became part of the armoring after 1.2 (but only new pieces of gear. Campaign, warhero etc) , the bm gear set bonus is part of the entire armor, the shell.

I can see why youre confused though, the logical thing is to make this backwards compatible but they dont seem to want that, or have the time to do that. The reverse engineering thing was about 1/4 as elaborate and fleshed out as they first gave the impression of too.

Edited by Dasgruberg

Ok.. so just to be very clear on this. If I have a Battlemaster armor .. then craft a orange one and transfer the armoring that is in the original into the orange version. The set bonuses follow? Are you sure?

Nope.

The set bonus is part of the Battlemaster shell you bought with comms not part of the battlemaster armoring nor the crafted shell.

If you transfer War Hero armoring the set bonus will apply as its part of the War Hero armoring and not the shell.

Clumsy mechanic -i know.

Edited by Sabredance