Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If we get eaten....Your fired."

Said by the Jedi Master training me, in response to me not killing a three meter tall "Thing" in the hallway.

"I want to return this droid, it's broken"

"No refunds, what is the problem?"

"Its voice modulator is not working, it's no good to me."

"Not broken, It's a fetcher!"

"Featcher! It's a protocol droid!"

There's also the time when the Smuggler gets to go and help save an Alderaanian Nobleman from an honorable duel with a known quickdraw.

Smuggler: *Pulls out his guns and shoots*

Quickdraw Noble: How dare you have such contempt for the rules of honest engagement! The duel hasn't even started yet!

Smuggler: Has it started now? *Shoots again*

Quickdraw Noble: I give up! I give up! You win!

Wimpy Noble: How did you learn to fight like that?

Smuggler: It's called cheating.

The Smuggler story line has so many good ones. My favorite is when Guss joins your crew, the first convo you have with him on your ship.

Guss: "When we land on the next planet we're going to get a hotel room, right? You don't expect us to live in these closets." (Something to that extent.)

Smug: Points to Guss, points to blaster.

Kaliyo says, "Hey, I'll give you 20 credits to lick my feet! He says he'll go for it... can you spot me 20 credits?"

or

In reference to comlinks that are rigged to explode, the bounty hunter will say, "If you're going to keep them next to each other like that, I suggest some type of... sticker."

...and I keep thinking of more. Props to the writers.

The Smuggler story line has so many good ones. My favorite is when Guss joins your crew, the first convo you have with him on your ship.

Guss: "When we land on the next planet we're going to get a hotel room, right? You don't expect us to live in these closets." (Something to that extent.)

Smug: Points to Guss, points to blaster.

Persuasive.

What's your favorite line of all time? We've been through a lot of gold star wars jokes- so post your favorite-

This is mine:

*inquisitor story, dromund kaas, going to hunt down the cyborg with darth skotia*

Me: What do you think, Khem? Can you eat him?

Khem Val: It is more machine then man, I think. Bad for digestion.

Vette: "Okay- back to Sith business! GRR!"

I laughed. Hard.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this one, but I gotta toss my vote in for the Alderaan Planetary quest line. About half way through the quest line you'll go into a tunnel to kill a Republic resistance leader from one of the houses, If you select the right options he'll spout of something along the lines of

I'd rather see Alderaan blown to tiny bits than watch it fall into the Empires hands

I couldnt stop laughing when I heard that, kept wishing there was an option to tell him to wait 3000 years

Thread's too long to see if this was posted, sorry if it's a repeat.

Now, it's been a little while, so I can't really remember any dialog, but in the smuggler storyline on Ord Mantell, there's one particular mission where you infiltrate the seps base. You kill your way down to the computer, and as you activate it a conversation starts where some guy and a battle droid spot you. The guy asks if you know what's going on and basically you play along as if you weren't the person who left all the dead bodies laying around. Then he hands you a blaster and tells you to be careful (assuming you took the right conversation choices), then heads off to fight.

Then, at the last second before the conversation cutscene ends, my character broke the fourth wall and looked at me (so to speak) with a completely deadpan face.

You just know your character is saying something to the effect of "How dumb can you get" or "I can't believe that worked", and the look caught me so off guard that it had me howling.

Thread's too long to see if this was posted, sorry if it's a repeat.

Now, it's been a little while, so I can't really remember any dialog, but in the smuggler storyline on Ord Mantell, there's one particular mission where you infiltrate the seps base. You kill your way down to the computer, and as you activate it a conversation starts where some guy and a battle droid spot you. The guy asks if you know what's going on and basically you play along as if you weren't the person who left all the dead bodies laying around. Then he hands you a blaster and tells you to be careful (assuming you took the right conversation choices), then heads off to fight.

Then, at the last second before the conversation cutscene ends, my character broke the fourth wall and looked at me (so to speak) with a completely deadpan face.

You just know your character is saying something to the effect of "How dumb can you get" or "I can't believe that worked", and the look caught me so off guard that it had me howling.

Already posted- but had NO IDEA about the 4th wall thing though!

Gave a gift to Kira on my Jedi Knight. Rather than a "Thanks" I get instead "Eat Lightsaber, Jerk!" The best part is, aside from that happening three times, is the gift gave me affection. Pfft, last time I give her something nice. >.<

Gave a gift to Kira on my Jedi Knight. Rather than a "Thanks" I get instead "Eat Lightsaber, Jerk!" The best part is, aside from that happening three times, is the gift gave me affection. Pfft, last time I give her something nice. >.<

...the heck? How much affection did you get from her?

Some kind of glitch?

Don't know if it's been said but this tickled me...

Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a fine young Sith to help secure the Dark Temple!

Sith Inquisitor: I'm just here to change the plumbing.

One of my favourite lines is when a male sith inquisitor is bored with a conversation. He replies with a 'Yaaawwwwwwnnn".

yeh mate this one is funny as hell when you first hear it!! Especially because you don't expect it. And he says it so loud. So dry... haha

And the kiss-*** droid still makes me laugh

Hail to the empire, but more importantly.. hail to you, master!

My marauder droid says it better then my sorc droid btw

Not so much the content, but the fact that the Male Inquisitor has a copy pasted recording of "Murder and mayhem await!" for, in my experience, at least 15-20 dialog options thus far. (I'm only level 32, just got to Taris).