Can I still get full containment set?

brittishcoal

There are 6 pieces according to Darth Hater. No one knows how long the event will last.

I could have told you that.

History proves that almost every "set" in this game has 6 pieces.

So, if Bioware sticks with tradition... This set will have 6 pieces. :)

I could have told you that.

History proves that almost every "set" in this game has 6 pieces.

So, if Bioware sticks with tradition... This set will have 6 pieces. :)

The legacy sets have 7. Head, Chest, Gloves, Legs, Boots, Wrists, Belt.

Ya I know they aren't out yet, that's the point. It appears they come out daily. If I'm behind will I be able to get the last one?

Since we don't know how long the event will last there is really no way to know for sure. Im am guessing no though.

If torhead is to be believed, the set is 6 pieces. There there is a belt, but not wrists.

I'm more concerned with not being able to pick up 2 "new to me" dailies for this event in the same day. I had to skip yesterday, and couldn't squeeze in "Passenger List" before the servers went down. Did that one today, but now I cannot do "Hybrid Strain" which is the new one for today.

If torhead is to be believed, the set is 6 pieces. There there is a belt, but not wrists.

I'm more concerned with not being able to pick up 2 "new to me" dailies for this event in the same day. I had to skip yesterday, and couldn't squeeze in "Passenger List" before the servers went down. Did that one today, but now I cannot do "Hybrid Strain" which is the new one for today.

Ya this is my problem.

kinda lame that they are clearly trooper armor, yet it's useless for troopers

Also, I can't seem to find the right infected sand people to start the hybrid quest :/ any pointers? those yellow infected sand people watchers and the ones that spawn when you attack them don't give me the quest

I have no use for these sets, since I use medium armor, and these are social light armors :mad:

Does the armor class really matter?

I mean unless they were schematics and you could slap an aug-slot on em you wouldn't use the set for your main armor anyway. I have no use for non-aug orange armor regardless of armor class... but I'd like to collect the set as an event souvenir.

If I started doing these quests on Monday, I am a day behind grabbing the new daily, correct? Hopefully they have some spill-over days for those of us who were away from the game and couldn't do the dailies the entire time.

If I started doing these quests on Monday, I am a day behind grabbing the new daily, correct? Hopefully they have some spill-over days for those of us who were away from the game and couldn't do the dailies the entire time.

I suppose all we can do is hope.... Or get a dev to spill the beans.... :tran_grin:

Event is ending on the 24th (at 2am). If we get a new quest every day then the 6th one will be out Friday. Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th) would be the last day to be able to start the dailies and still receive all the set pieces, unless they change them before the end of the event. They might be able to make it so that come Sunday/Monday you could do any of the dailies regardless of what you had completed in the past.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to pick up each new daily a day after the last one, you can just repeat the quest daily.

In theory, if today was your first day of participation, you could pick up the Sunday armor piece, the Monday armor piece, and today's armor piece all today. You don't have to wait until tomorrow to get Monday's piece.