Archon’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All very nice items. Do you think you could add new gear models to the game that are not CM items? At some reasonable pace of course, not as fast as you do with CM items. But some slow steady progress in this area would be appreciated.

Small bug: The screenshot of the Slateshard Lylek is incorrect, it shows the Striated Wriggler.

Edit: It is fixed already. That was fast, thanks!

Otherwise, I am looking forward to this pack! There's quite a share of items I plan on buying off the GTN, including the pets, emotes, titles and of course, finally, a sittable chair! :)

Edited by Jerba

Small bug: The screenshot of the Slateshard Lylek is incorrect, it shows the Striated Wriggler.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to this pack! There's quite a share of items I plan on buying off the GTN, including the pets, emotes, titles and of course, finally, a sittable chair! :)

Thanks Jerba! I have updated the blog with the correct image. :jawa_smile:

Advanced Mint Green Crystal is twice as the hawkeye, and not war hero crystal,

Oke my thoughts Mint Green crystal should NOT be a CARTEL f*CKING ITEM, Player base have been asking for a better green crystal or a fix to the one's we have now and then you RELEASE it as a F*CKING CARTEL ITEM, you guys are like milking cows.

my second thought the Portable Relaxation Unit................... REALY BIOWARE? Rp'ers have been asking for RP chairs since launch and geuss what your now just saying F*ck of dont cry here you get your chair for ..... money, and it's gonna be rare :) as you guys always do that and gonna be around 5 mil on the GTM.

Dye collors BLACK = rare collor realy? most used collor you make it rare? Milking cows realy.

I am done lol, i don't give a damn about the other stuff, but the new green crystal, i've been waiting for that since launch, the beta collor was good but now it's gonna be a cartel market realy? this is probably the ONLY and last CARTEL item im gonna buy atleast, and the new saber it looks good, but CARTEL CRAP again? you give pve / pvp ****** looking sabers.. why?

Edited by Exeiro

The only gripe I have with this pack is the Ulgo Noble Set: IT IS ALREADY INGAME. With social ranks, something it seems you have totally forgot by the way. So if i buy the damm pack im gonna have access to drops that I dont really need. One thing is retextures, another completely is to unlock in the GTN social sets.

I think it sets a really bad precedent. And, by the way, give something to the social sets. You didnt even bothered with a set for Makeb.

Awful awful pack... At least you could have had enough decency to release the matching chest clothing to the relaxed vestments as well. It's basically recolored aspiring knight's set (lots of people wanted to see adaptive and colorable version) without a shirt but a belly wrap instead.

It looks so lazy - they didn't even bother to correct textures on the pants and they still show the lower bits of the shirt (which is gone). lol

All four rotworm outfits are reskins with new shoulderpads.

The only nice thing is a mint lightsaber crystal and the chromed-like saberstaff - I wish it was cut in half to make a similar one-hander. The ones in the pack doesn't look good for me. If it only made proper sounds.

I'd get myself a chair but I will wait until the next pack with, undoubtly, better color of it. Or not. It actually looks like a TOY. Great...

And in addition we get plenty of reskinned mounts instead of something nice of the "blocking the mailbox" sorts.

Those datacubes better be something good.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue