Exarch Fight Gets Bugged (Star Fortress)

Beachdudeca

Not sure what is creating the bug but had it happen 3 times now , where i have progressed to the Exarch Boss fight and he stays on Invul form and does not leave the room even when all the condistions for the last fights are meet.

Finding that we clear all the adds , use the console , but he does not leave the room

btw most recent one happened with the VOSS SF Heroic

Edited by Beachdudeca

• 3 months later...
I had seen this bug happen a few times. The fix is to exit the flashpoint reset the phase and go back in. This usually solves the issue. Yeah you have to restart everything and reget stuff (but you get more money so win there as well as regretting drops from the bosses) but it's the only known fix as of right now for this bug. Edited by DarthEnrique

I have managed to avoid this bug doing this:

There is a wave of adds that will enter the room in all the final stages, if you kill all the mobs and activate the terminal before that happens the door can get stuck and you are forced to reset the instance.

I have simply waited to activate the terminal until I have seen the mobs enter the room.

It is a bit like the solo version at the last boss that can get stuck if the adds are killed to fast and the scanning does not activate.

I think the bug occurs because the player kills the mobs before the next script phase in the fight manages to activate.

Try this and see if it works, I have not had this bug since I have waited for the adds to appear.

Edited by Icestar

• 3 months later...
Not sure what is creating the bug but had it happen 3 times now , where i have progressed to the Exarch Boss fight and he stays on Invul form and does not leave the room even when all the condistions for the last fights are meet.

Finding that we clear all the adds , use the console , but he does not leave the room

btw most recent one happened with the VOSS SF Heroic

just happened last night, as at Jul 2016

2 man it, with both of our companions

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having another issue with the voss guy. I've been fighting him for 3 hours. he goes down to half health and then heals himself.

I'm trying to solo it, have all the 4 bonuses, nothing is able to penetrate this guy.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...