Figuring out Subscription.

commandochieftan

If I am subscribed for a year does it take the amount of money for a year monthly or do I pay it off at the end of the year subscription?

There is no "for a year" subscription package, and if there was, it would be a pseudo-year of 360 days anyway.

If you subscribe for 90 days auto-renew or 180 days auto-renew, it charges the whole period at the beginning of the period (that is, one charge of six pseudo-months at the beginning (not the end) of the 180-day version).

Subscriptions are paid in advance, for Example if you use a 6 month recurring subscription you get billed now and then you can play for 180 days. Once the time is up you get billed again for another 180 days. Same goes for 90 and 30 day recurring subscriptions.

The 60 day non-recurring Subscription and any timecards you can buy work essentially the same way only you need to add another one manually (as far as I know you can do that at any time even immideatly after the first timecard) if you want continue to be a subscriber after your time is up.