Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I'm in the same boat. I've found a "Depleted White Adegan Crystal" node on Ilum in the Western Jedi Temple ruins. But I've gone there at server reset and it's still depleted. You can't do anything with it. I've scoured everywhere on Ilum for one like it for Magenta but I can't find it anywhere. I'm doing my first eternity vault run tomorrow, but from other people who've already run it they say there's nothing in the eternity vault for it either. So honestly, I have absolutely no clue :(

You reverse engineer purple crystals found in the t2 weapons (Columi) and then you craft your magenta crystal using the mats.

It's like .. retarded. Especially considering the BiS crystals ... are the purple ones that are already in the weapon.

Edited by Cranberries

Wow you seriously have to reverse engineer the t2 weapon ones? this schematic is pointless then. What the hell were they thinking with this crap?

Everyone should run around with one of the same four body types, the same dozen or so heads, and the same 3-4 color crystals unless they were really willing to grind.

You reverse engineer purple crystals found in the t2 weapons (Columi) and then you craft your magenta crystal using the mats.

It's like .. retarded. Especially considering the BiS crystals ... are the purple ones that are already in the weapon.

Is this confirmed? Purple crystal RE's into a Magenta Adegan Crystal mat that you then use in the schematic to create the equippable Magenta crystal?

Is this confirmed? Thats a huge letdown if thats true....

Nah that can't be it. There's a white crystal schematic that's a super rare drop from the world boss on Alderaan (got it :p). There's a White Adegan Crystal node on Ilum, it's always depleted so I just have to figure out how to harvest it. That means there's gotta be a purple one somewhere on Ilum.

Nah that can't be it. There's a white crystal schematic that's a super rare drop from the world boss on Alderaan (got it :p). There's a White Adegan Crystal node on Ilum, it's always depleted so I just have to figure out how to harvest it. That means there's gotta be a purple one somewhere on Ilum.

Screenshot please? Also, I searched almost all of ilum (except the republic bases) and couldnt find any other crystal nodes other than that White Adegan one, which is always depleted

Where did you obtain the schem? I've been looking for that and the white one for quite some time now:/

Purple is the Belsavis World Boss and I believe a crystal schem also drops from a different world boss, idk which one though because I wasn't there for that one all I know is someone else in our Ops group got a purple endurance one.

The white one is the drop from the Alderaan boss.

Screenshot please? Also, I searched almost all of ilum (except the republic bases) and couldnt find any other crystal nodes other than that White Adegan one, which is always depleted

And I can't find the purple one either besides the white so I can't SS you a pic of the purple one lol.

And I can't find the purple one either besides the white so I can't SS you a pic of the purple one lol.

Thats fine, I was wondering if you could take a SS of the recipe in your crew skills menu, so we can also see what mats are required to craft a white one. Also, are you talking about purple or magenta?

I went to take a SS...the white one isn't in my list. I think it may be bugged the Magenta one shows up though. It takes the same mats as the regular artifact level crystals but with the added adegan crystals. And Magenta...but I think that's purple in this. I'm notsure.

No it's not they are two separate colors, if you go to any of the item db websites they have them both listed.

Best way to find the nodes is to look for the low level bots who stand and harvest them nonstop. Found the white pretty easy and I'm fairly sure I know where the magenta is--the same place I saw 3 level 16-24 imps standing around the other day.

Best way to find the nodes is to look for the low level bots who stand and harvest them nonstop. Found the white pretty easy and I'm fairly sure I know where the magenta is--the same place I saw 3 level 16-24 imps standing around the other day.

You mind sharing where these nodes are? :p Or where that specific one your talking about is? so they white/magenta crystals respawn at regular nodes after being harvested enough times?

You mind sharing where these nodes are? :p Or where that specific one your talking about is? so they white/magenta crystals respawn at regular nodes after being harvested enough times?

The white node is in the Jedi ruins, as a previous poster mentioned. I haven't gone looking for the magenta yet today, but I remember the general area I saw the crowd of low level imps: It was about mid center/north near some imp vehicles

The white node is in the Jedi ruins, as a previous poster mentioned. I haven't gone looking for the magenta yet today, but I remember the general area I saw the crowd of low level imps: It was about mid center/north near some imp vehicles

I'm almost certain that the white adegan crystal node pretty much never respawns... What planet are you talking about for the magenta one?