1.4 Out in August Confirmed?

MaliksKid

Does this mean that 1.4 is coming this august?

Now for the low low price of 1,000 Swtor monopoly monies. :p Kidding, kidding...

I think it will be out end of August - early September personally.

Edited by Thaltom

No, it does not confirm anything.

More clearly, there is no comfirmation for 1.4 until Bioware specifically confirms 1.4. Look for that announcement rather than a comment buried in another news article.

I would like to think that it means 1.4, but they'll announce the specifics later.

they said content not 1.4, I think we are just going to get thrown a bone as a hold over until the f2p, don't get me wrong I would love to see 1.4, but lets face it is allmost August and 1.4 which was suppose to be content rich is not on the test server.. Still could be, just not holding breath..:/ Edited by kevlarto

they said content not 1.4, I think we are just going to get thrown a bone as a hold over until the f2p, don't get me wrong I would love to see 1.4, but lets face it is allmost August and 1.4 which was suppose to be content rich is not on the test server.. Still could be, just not holding breath..:/

That would be a huge fail, if that proves to be the case... there's no way I (personally speaking) will be satisfied waiting until November for actual new content.