Kashyyyk planet

kroto

Would like to see this planet fully fleshed out the size of corellia or belsavis. New expansion on its way in sept. Let’s make kashyyyk part of a new expansion next year! Let’s get some planets in the game we are familiar with that haven’t had the opportunity to explore. Please!

Would like to see this planet fully fleshed out the size of corellia or belsavis. New expansion on its way in sept. Let’s make kashyyyk part of a new expansion next year! Let’s get some planets in the game we are familiar with that haven’t had the opportunity to explore. Please!

Seconded * awesome suggestion.

But i feel if they did make a KOTOR influenced map it would be like Dantooine.

Small, and all the nostagia is just part of the horizon.

A bolder company statement has never been made.

• 6 months later...
Seconded * awesome suggestion.

But i feel if they did make a KOTOR influenced map it would be like Dantooine.

Small, and all the nostagia is just part of the horizon.

A bolder company statement has never been made.

Dantooine seems having less possibilities for an interesting planet. There are mostly farmlands and although KOTOR had something important on it, making it yet another Jedi enclave would feel kinda stealing from Tython.

Kashyyyk has probably more possibilities, but still it is mostly forest. What could we have on Kashyyyk? Some monster hunting grounds, Mandalorian parties, Wookie renegades, Trandoshan hunters... It is possible to make Kashyyyk very interesting, but maybe not so easy.

I would love to explore these large trees once again in SWTOR.

I third that proposal.

I wonder, if Devs have already scheduled new planets for several future versions already.

I agree this would make a great addition I would suggest on top this add Dathomir planet as well one for empire another for the republic. both would make for a great addition maybe the planet of Dathomir would add an even great story to a new villain or old.

I agree this would make a great addition I would suggest on top this add Dathomir planet as well one for empire another for the republic. both would make for a great addition maybe the planet of Dathomir would add an even great story to a new villain or old.

Re: Dathomir. I hope you aren't expecting to find the Nightsisters. Their order won't be founded for another 3000 in-game years.

Though some "ancient" order of Nightsisters could be there. Different, but equally interesting. This could be worked out

Yes, we need a new or old villian prefer see malgus used for the good of the empire may be stomp them out also the sisters and info is created fiction anyways what difference does this it make another enemy the planet surely exists use it for another cult if one thing that's not new is other cults sometimes steal stuff from another example would be the term hail Hitler was from hail caesar. the game is in business to make money a good story that makes money is good.

Most players come to SWTOR for the stories ESO has garbage for stories and others only go worse.

make the cult even on Kashyyyk would be nice if players could join more aspects game like example option have smuggler enlist in the military after there main story and not just them but like IA do same and become shock troopers they then could be able use more weapons. have the Jedi ability to do quest and sith and after they are no longer bound to a weapon per class so a assassin could use a dual blades, have an ability use like 5 or six sabers with a CD would only use same saber you have equipped again they could add stories to be able to do this make look like you do stuff like a powerful sith would and make more powerful seeking knowledge and finally why not a faction change with a quest attach to it sith to jedi and jedi to sith make a quest for this.

We had Kash in SWG and they did a pretty good job with it overall. I'm not that much of a Star Wars junkie, other than the movies, so I don't know where it would fall into the timeline with this game, but it would be pretty epic if it was possible.

• 2 weeks later...
... Let’s make kashyyyk part of a new expansion next year!

I wonder how much in advance plans for new planets are made. Content/dev team probably has something already scheduled. But there are always next available slots. After Mek-sha and Onderon, do we have something else, that has big chance to be made first? Maybe something from discussions in this section?

• 1 year later...
Just want to bump this and throw my support around it. It would be amazing to be able to go back to the Wookiee home world three hundred or so years after KOTOR 1 and see how it’s doing. Not to mention explore more of it thanks to modern graphics and such. Having Kashyyk as a full planet and not a daily or flashpoint would be so epic.

Agreed. We have planets that only have a use for a flashpoint instead of developing them further and giving us another planet to do things on.

I like Kashyyk but with our luck they will develop another flashpoint and say there you have Kashyyk but you can only do it in a flashpoint (like Umbarra, Copero, Rakata Prime, etc)

I would love this if they start adding reasons to explore new planets. This is a problem SWTOR planets/zones have always had in comparison to many other games, the areas of a planet are usually there to fill a purpose and there's very little to see or do in them outside of your missions.

Kashyyyk could be so great, they could have several wildly different zones for it too.

The walkways/treetops could be a real maze of different pathways.

The shadowlands as this scary dark area.

If they want to borrow from the movies a bit too they could have a coastal zone as well.