That Particular Guy

Nahyeaa

So this guy who's main toon happens to be an Operative refuses to abide by the rules;

despite dev's significant changes to improve the game, and in fact they have improve the game for everyone. But it does not matter and for sure that particular operative as total disregard for other player well being went it comes to other players enjoying the game.

He's committed to his own crusade to convince and encourage others to win trade with him. Convincing players that no amount of skill is gonna earn them a top spot except through win trade. He's a sick individual for sure.

I propose the following: How about to analyze each Top spot he as gain and if not earn; meaning no obvious win trade; to be remove; everything not earn.

Now I don't mind pretenses; meaning play as if you mean it for a few minutes but in reality you know how is gonna end because it already been rearrange. that i don't mind because at least wasn't made obvious.

but that guy and his entire group of players / stuck from the very get_go.

So that's what i proposed; to remove every top spot he as gain through win trade.

Edited by Nahyeaa

Okay, but if you really have something to report do not post about it here because it does no good. Unless this is just your cathartic vent. Report it by emailing pvpreports@swtor.com. Include any information you have including character names, server, time (time zone as well), and as much info as you can about what you are seeing. Pvpreports@swtor.com goes directly to the ToS team.