Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Detours (New Seth Green TV Series)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Detours (New Seth Green TV Series)

JettrikRyflix
08.25.2012 , 11:45 PM | #21
It's a confining device! A box popped up with a stick!

I gotta say, some of this is iffy, but that Ackbar scene was gold!

Eillack
08.27.2012 , 07:38 PM | #22
I'd rather watch the Holiday Special and the Ewok movies a thousand times IMO...this is the dumbest thing to hit Star Wars.

Aurbere
08.27.2012 , 08:43 PM | #23
Don't take it so seriously. It's about as canon as SW Robot Chicken. I think I might enjoy it. We shall see.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TheBentOne
08.27.2012 , 08:58 PM | #24
Sure its silly, but i chuckled quite a few times during the trailer (and Akbars' "it's a trap" bit was hilarious) so I'm willing to give it a shot. Can't be any worse than TCW can it?

At least its N-canon
I bow to no one and give service only for cause.
- From the Journeyman Protectors oath.

Aurbere
08.27.2012 , 09:06 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBentOne View Post
Sure its silly, but i chuckled quite a few times during the trailer (and Akbars' "it's a trap" bit was hilarious) so I'm willing to give it a shot. Can't be any worse than TCW can it?

At least its N-canon
Agreed. I will check it out for sure.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

ShadowNessej
08.27.2012 , 10:06 PM | #26
I look at this as something aimed for a younger audience, like Marvel Super Hero Squad did for Marvel, not something to criticize in my opinion.
Kaanth
Clan Epsis
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din

Omnitheo
08.28.2012 , 06:35 AM | #27
I thought it seemed amusing.

AlienEyeTX
08.28.2012 , 11:31 AM | #28
It's all good, lighthearted fun. Looks entertaining! I'll definitely check it out.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Reynaga
08.28.2012 , 11:41 AM | #29
People will like it but not enough will say they do, people wont like it and too many of them will complain. Thats how everything is, look at what happened to Firefly or to The Event. Hope it is successful because I like a little tongue in cheek comedy, especially when something that takes itself so seriously (and fans take SW seriously) needs to be looked at and laughed at every now and again, don't like it, don't watch it, thats why you can change the channel ^_^.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

turnoverla-page
09.04.2012 , 05:34 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Does anyone else find it odd that Luke wasn't shown anywhere in the trailer?
this is before they knew about luke