I'm Rich %#&*$....never had slicing.

KetMalice

I leveled up Armstech-was 400 at like level 40. My guys have been working 24/7 when I have been playing. I have the 1.5 million mount, 1.1 cash, and nother ~300k tied up in the AH.

Slicing is not the end all be all. It is incredibly easy to make money in this game. Pretty sure I make more money than people were Pre-Slicing nerf.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-29_16_54_12_871106.jpg

that there is the problem, you can make all kinds of money with the other crafting and gathering skills but now that they've nerfed slicing you can't make money at all it's pretty much useless skill, there was no need to nerf it to the amount that they did it's just ridiculous.

I'll be the first to admit that they had to lower the payouts a little bit but they didn't have to lower it to the extent that they did. And it really sucks for people like me spend time effort and energy to raise the slicing skill to the extent that they did and now it's completely and utterly useless and unlike a lot of these people I never made the sheer amounts of money that people are saying that they got so here I am with the characters sitting at 300 slicing is absolutely useless especially when most of the slicing notes that you come across don't even work even after the patch.

on taris earlier I came across probably 15 slicing notes and out of all of them I was only able to actually salvage a four of them.and out of those four or I've made may be 3000 credits. And with my arms take care. I came across 15 nodes I be able to use those materials to make blaster pistols or barrels and sell them on the GTN or even just to a vendor and be able to make two or even three times with the materials.

Edited by wesmagyar

But see that is the problem, I hardly sell anything I make. I have sold probably 10x more looted things than anything I gathered/made. Hell I end up selling weapons I made for vendor value just so they don't go to waste.

Amount of cash mobs drop/vendoring greens is how you make money.

But see that is the problem, I hardly sell anything I make. I have sold probably 10x more looted things than anything I gathered/made. Hell I end up selling weapons I made for vendor value just so they don't go to waste.

Amount of cash mobs drop/vendoring greens is how you make money.

so now I know your a troll. Because in your original post you stated thatthat you had 300k tied up in the AH and now you're saying you don't shut up and go home.

Edited by wesmagyar

I sell maybe 30k worth of stuff on the GRN daily. The rest is cash from chests-mobs. Look at my chat log. You can't see all of it, but 3500 from a chest-stimpack-and green weapon that vendors for 3k. Then 3500 from another mob-orange weapon that vendors for 10k. That's about 20k in 5 minutes. The numbers are a little less at lower levels but they are about on par for scaling.

so now I know your a troll. Because in your original post you stated thatthat you had 300k tied up in the AH and now you're saying you don't shut up and go home.

Huh?....300k in deposit fees..Doesn't mean stuff actually sells. It's almost not worth the time keeping 50 items up in the fleet and 50 in Nar Shadda.

I vendored crap I couldn't sell....like in chat where I was trying to give away free low level barrels I couldn't sell...

I see...

Sorry about going into your photo bucket for that but I was curious. You should... maybe... *cough* lock it.

The real answer to your money probably lays with this:

How much time have you spend each day grinding the content, running around looking for nodes, killing spawn just for the credits/loot of it, not actually doing any real content such as quests and instances?

Finally someone figured it out. Kudos to the OP for this posting. I was just sitting at over 400k with only selling 2 items at the GTN for a total of 17k of that amount. The rest was from selling grey items (looting everything) and selling any other greens and so forth I came across and could not use.

Only those two items, that were crafted, have I sold to make money from my crafting skills. Nothing more came from it.

I am now sitting at just under 200k after finally breaking down to pick up the level 40 speeder training. (just hit 47) I doubt it will take me very long at all to hit the 400k mark and more once again.

All without slicing and with the exception of two items, without selling anything crafted.

How is Armstech anyway? I always thought it was a small joke because all your doing is making weapons.

For half the game population (Or a third)

It's actually a big joke =P

The stuff you can craft Pre-Raid loot recipes is inferior to items people can get for doing an hour of level 50 dailies, from a vendor.

I see...

Sorry about going into your photo bucket for that but I was curious. You should... maybe... *cough* lock it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offtopic but this man is right!

Saved for lulz

But yeah, great job on making so much money!

It really does go to show that slicing isn't the only way to do things. Just the lazy way =)

It's like we took the crack away from this game.

It's actually a big joke =P

The stuff you can craft Pre-Raid loot recipes is inferior to items people can get for doing an hour of level 50 dailies, from a vendor.

Oh, a worse joke than I thought? A pity; I currently have Salvage/Slicing/Investigation all maxed out.

I was planning on dropping *something* for a crafting profession. Oh well, back to wondering if I should get Cybertech

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offtopic but this man is right!

Saved for lulz

But yeah, great job on making so much money!

It really does go to show that slicing isn't the only way to do things. Just the lazy way =)

It's like we took the crack away from this game.

Meh it's an Ex I could care less. I am a $%*$ what can I say. lol

So basically what you're trying to say is that you've made money without Slicing by putting all your random loot on the GTN?

I'm finding this to be pretty useful, lol. Vendoring everything I got instead of putting up for auction in a....well....[certain MMO] took away a lot of money I could've made. But so far at the level 10 range for my Trooper I've already made a few thousands selling some blues I pick up in the GTN, along with a bit from crafting. I think the only reason I haven't strayed from the 5000 credit range is cus I keep sending my guy off on Slicing missions :p