Remove the improved schematic from the roll!

Olarid

After spending the last few days making blue legs to RE I finally got them to proc. If the RNG monster isn't bad enough, once you proc a schematic, there is no reason for it not to be removed from the roll.

Nothing is worse than spending that amount of time just to get a surge proc on tanking gear, only to have it proc a 2nd time saying, "you all ready know that schematic"

Once you learn a schematic, it should be removed from the roll on proc'ing

Not sure I follow. After I get my upgraded schematic from engineering, I no longer make the lower tier recipe. Are you saying that you can essentially get a "crit" schematic to where all items you would make from that new schematic would be an upgraded version?

Interesting if that's what you're saying. I was under the impression that you could only get a "crit" success of an item, not for a whole schematic.

Each schematic can be upgraded to several different types of upgraded-schematics. I.e., a normal schematic can upgrade to both "Redoubt" and "Overkill" or whatever.

I agree, if you already have learned the "Redoubt" version or whatever, you shouldn't ever have a chance of it proc'ing again so you accidentally learn it again.. you should always get new versions, till you've gotten them all!

^^^

Basically, the ideal tanking purple proc is veracity. I instead proc'ed general which is the most useless, after 20 more RE's I proc'ed again but it said "you all ready know that schematic" meaning, even if you have learned it, you still have a chance to learn it again but get nothing out of it.